Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

I’m crazy new but finally the goofy looks decent! 100 port, 84 starboard, 45 bow and plate at 60. Who knows if I’m close...

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    (Discount code: DFTR)
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I’m crazy new but finally the goofy looks decent! 100 port, 84 starboard, 45 bow and plate at 60. Who knows if I’m close...

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    What your setup? 900s in the rear?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Wagon View Post
    What your setup? 900s in the rear?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Correct, 2018 stock weight

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Well they opened up Conroe today at 1200. We decided to get out for a couple hours and run up to party cove. Was a nice day, a little windy but outta the south isn’t bad. Just sat and drank a beer, too cold for us to board! We’re thin skinned! Lol
    Met up with a buddy I used to fly with, he brought out his Malibu after they finished rebuilding his dads dock.

Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Well they opened up Conroe today at 1200. We decided to get out for a couple hours and run up to party cove. Was a nice day, a little windy but outta the south isn’t bad. Just sat and drank a beer, too cold for us to board! We’re thin skinned! Lol
    Met up with a buddy I used to fly with, he brought out his Malibu after they finished rebuilding his dads dock.

What was the water temp up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJRA online is showing 63.3°, I’d believe it. (I honestly don’t know if my SA has a water temp sensor lol, I’m still Learning that electronic screen) I couldn’t get in past my ankles! You should have heard Linz yelp when she had to lower herself down to pee lmao...
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Sat in a Max today...OMG
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And then you started paperwork to trade your Mondo in????

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    SJRA online is showing 63.3°, I’d believe it. (I honestly don’t know if my SA has a water temp sensor lol, I’m still Learning that electronic screen) I couldn’t get in past my ankles! You should have heard Linz yelp when she had to lower herself down to pee lmao...
    You guys are soft.

So, I FINALLY got the boat in the water for some spring time action. A little late for me since we were in Breck/Vail mid-month.
    Waking up from a long winter nap:

But it was sunny and 60's in PDX, so I had to do it. Water temp was brisk, but fine with the drysuit/gloves/booties.

Ready to hit the water, I was a little nervous that I forgot something. Turns out the only thing I forgot was to bring the tower mirror. LOL

Water wasn't all that smooth on the main channel of the Columbia River, but we had a nice view of Mt Hood.

Got to check out the new waterfront development, along with the new pier that's cantilevered over the water.
    Last edited by trayson; 04-01-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Made it to our usual play spot and the water was a LOT more agreeable.

Boat launch was FULL of fishermen and the main channel as well. But in our little slough, we had it all to ourselves.

The water temp was "brisk", but nothing unmanageable with the trusty drysuit.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Are those lights on top of your tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Are those lights on top of your tower?
    They're overhead board racks.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....-wakesurf-rack

www.TraysonsToybox.com