Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Our marinas do that too—but they don’t get people for an additional $200 summerizing fee apart from the storage fee.

Doesn’t sound like you have a choice anyway.

Thanks for the clarification, why I asked. Our boats are ready to run after winterization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I talked with their tech. I asked him what needs to be done to run the boat. He said put in the plugs and put it in the water. I've been in the building all winter doing upgrades, so they know I don't need all the hands-off TLC, so I'll be skipping the $200 service. It's mainly for people who don't like messing with their boats.
    2019 Supra SL450

Dropped the SA off at Rinkers today for some quick work. I tell ya, Chris In there is a hell of a salesman. He got me for some more $$ today... lmao
    Got my new ride for the season! 2018 Carbon Skim
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 03-23-2018 at 05:48 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Nice ride! I was looking at that board, but then got a deal on a 2018 Hyperlite Hi-Fi.

Did you also get a P5?
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I talked with their tech. I asked him what needs to be done to run the boat. He said put in the plugs and put it in the water. I've been in the building all winter doing upgrades, so they know I don't need all the hands-off TLC, so I'll be skipping the $200 service. It's mainly for people who don't like messing with their boats.
    That sounds way more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    That sounds more like it.

Spent some time today lining the helm with Kilmat sound deadener...prepping for the WS REVO12-XXX.

No more annoying buzzes and rattles!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Wanna come do mine since you’re a pro now?!? Lmao
    Looks good under there. I’m about to sit down and order some stuff to line mine also. Had a change in plans on the SA this year (as of about an hour ago), the W6’s are out! Gonna use a set of the new Memphis M6’s under the helm. I’ve been ultra curious about them, loved the old M5’s. Now I just gotta get creative with the airspace. Probably gonna be a 2 part box, built in the helm. First time I’ve ever done it that way.
    It’s getting serious now!

On a side note... I’ve got 2 10W6v3’s for sale! Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Spent some time today lining the helm with Kilmat sound deadener...prepping for the WS REVO12-XXX.

No more annoying buzzes and rattles!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Check the nuts for the vinyl accent trim pieces. It sounds like that is where the rattle is coming from on mine

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Dropped the SA off at Rinkers today for some quick work. I tell ya, Chris In there is a hell of a salesman. He got me for some more $$ today... lmao
    Got my new ride for the season! 2018 Carbon Skim
    When I get back from Spain we need to take that new board for a spin on Lake Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Wanna come do mine since you’re a pro now?!? Lmao
    Looks good under there. I’m about to sit down and order some stuff to line mine also. Had a change in plans on the SA this year (as of about an hour ago), the W6’s are out! Gonna use a set of the new Memphis M6’s under the helm. I’ve been ultra curious about them, loved the old M5’s. Now I just gotta get creative with the airspace. Probably gonna be a 2 part box, built in the helm. First time I’ve ever done it that way.
    It’s getting serious now!

On a side note... I’ve got 2 10W6v3’s for sale! Lol
    BrokePilot,

Watcha want for one of those 10W6's??
    2016 SA 450