Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    How did you attach the bar stock pieces together? The pad-section to the main-section that attaches to the tower?
    SS bolts with a nut on the opposite side?

I think the Corson Piper Overhead racks have allen (wrench) bolts with some blue thread locker on the threads
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    How did you attach the bar stock pieces together? The pad-section to the main-section that attaches to the tower?
    SS bolts with a nut on the opposite side?

I think the Corson Piper Overhead racks have allen (wrench) bolts with some blue thread locker on the threads
    Gosh, I can't remember if I used one or two on each end, but I'm thinking I used a pair of SS button head allens with SS washers and SS nylock nuts. I'm sure I used a pair so they wouldn't pivot. There was a lot of extra fabric on the FCS pads, so I took up some of that space under the AL flatbar with foam insulation (i.e hidden pool noodle). Works great. I used 1/4" flat, and found that unless I mounted the tower clamps in the center of the long piece, there was too much flex on the long end. (like you see above in the pic). After that pic, I remounted the clamps centered on the long piece. I'm happy with it though. It's the best way to transport the wake foil in one piece.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

First trip of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I am guessing that is the little one who was being born the same time you were giving birth to our towels? Not sure which birth was more difficult. Good to see the wee one up and about.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    First trip of the season

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Doritos on the boat! Oh no, people are gonna lose their minds! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Cool Ranch is safe bruh, dem orange ones, fingerprint nightmare....awww hell nah!! LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    I am guessing that is the little one who was being born the same time you were giving birth to our towels? Not sure which birth was more difficult. Good to see the wee one up and about.
    That’s him! He’ll be one on Monday time flies

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    My daughter tried to grab nacho. I slapped that shit out of her ASAP! Hash j/k they all know better *♂️

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Cool Ranch is safe bruh, dem orange ones, fingerprint nightmare....awww hell nah!! LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Exactly!

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Gosh, I can't remember if I used one or two on each end, but I'm thinking I used a pair of SS button head allens with SS washers and SS nylock nuts. I'm sure I used a pair so they wouldn't pivot. There was a lot of extra fabric on the FCS pads, so I took up some of that space under the AL flatbar with foam insulation (i.e hidden pool noodle). Works great. I used 1/4" flat, and found that unless I mounted the tower clamps in the center of the long piece, there was too much flex on the long end. (like you see above in the pic). After that pic, I remounted the clamps centered on the long piece. I'm happy with it though. It's the best way to transport the wake foil in one piece.
    Thanks! I did notice your change in the mounting. In the one pic, you can see the racks extending past your tower speakers (clamps looks centered on the center bar). In the close-up pic they are mounted very close to the end.

I have the clamps and pads, just need to get some flat AL bar.

I was thinking about having the center bar to be adjustable, but when I looked at your pic I did not see a need. Once I get them mounted, I probably will not be adjusting them or taking the on/off. So a fixed mounting would be easiest.
    2018 Supra SL400