Default Amp/tower speakers help

Hey guys I have a 17 helix and I have limited experience with speaker set up. I am not completely helpless but close. Here is my current set up, I have a pair of rev 8s on the tower and the boat came with the factory upgrade for tower wiring and amp. ( not sure what size amp is in there but I know its a kicker...) That being said I got a great deal on a syn-4 from a dealer doing a blowout. My questions are how do I set it up? Do I need to bridge them and if so do I run each speaker to its own channel (top rung and bottom rung of outputs)? Also if anyone knows which amp came with the boat ( I wont be able to get to mine until I take it out of storage) that would be great. Once I get this figured out I plan on adding a sub, if I can use the kicker amp that would be a plus but if not I will live on buying a new amp. On a second note has any one ran the wetsounds active sub/box/amp combo? Just asking because I can get about 50 percent off on one. Thanks for the help!

That being said I got a great deal on a syn-4 from a dealer doing a blowout. My questions are how do I set it up?
    Ask them! They should be willing and able to help you.