Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Really wanting these .Send me some I will be your test boat .��

Really wish these were on the market already. Would LOVE to hear them.

At $1499 USD, they must perform. I have to say though, I thought they would be under a G.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Well I see the web guys have the price live on the website now...

These new systems come standard with a host of features as standard items rather than optional extras:
    * 316L Stainless Steel clamp hardware; no powdery aluminum corrosion dust
    * Swiveling clamp for 359 degrees of adjustment
    * Quick release for easy dry storage off the boat
    * Quick disconnect system for all electrical connections; no plugs dangling on wires either... Placing the can into the clamp literally plugs it in
    * Integral RGB lighting
    * LARGE compression-driven horns with TRACTRIX lens geometry for smooth sound up close that still projects at a distance
    * Polypropylene midrange driver cones stitched to Santoprene surrounds for UV-stable water resistant toughness, no paper cones here...
    * Biamp-ready wiring, in case you want to drive the mids and horns from separate amplifiers
    * The crossover has two levels of horn volume adjustment in passive mode via a jumper in the adjustable crossover

There are some other top-secret proprietary features I don't want to talk about... There is some state-of-the-art engineering and some very critical internal features that we worked hard to master and dial in to make sure you guys were absolutely blown away when you got these in your hands.

Hang tight and stay tuned. The best place to check for availability is the KICKER web page, and when you see them available there, go get with your local KICKER dealer to find out when he will be getting his so you can demo a set.

The best amp right now for these will be the 44KXMA12002. It will run two pair with no issues.

FYI

Phil
    Kicker

Quote Originally Posted by philwsailz View Post
    Well I see the web guys have the price live on the website now...

These new systems come standard with a host of features as standard items rather than optional extras:
    * 316L Stainless Steel clamp hardware; no powdery aluminum corrosion dust
    * Swiveling clamp for 359 degrees of adjustment
    * Quick release for easy dry storage off the boat
    * Quick disconnect system for all electrical connections; no plugs dangling on wires either... Placing the can into the clamp literally plugs it in
    * Integral RGB lighting
    * LARGE compression-driven horns with TRACTRIX lens geometry for smooth sound up close that still projects at a distance
    * Polypropylene midrange driver cones stitched to Santoprene surrounds for UV-stable water resistant toughness, no paper cones here...
    * Biamp-ready wiring, in case you want to drive the mids and horns from separate amplifiers
    * The crossover has two levels of horn volume adjustment in passive mode via a jumper in the adjustable crossover

There are some other top-secret proprietary features I don't want to talk about... There is some state-of-the-art engineering and some very critical internal features that we worked hard to master and dial in to make sure you guys were absolutely blown away when you got these in your hands.

Hang tight and stay tuned. The best place to check for availability is the KICKER web page, and when you see them available there, go get with your local KICKER dealer to find out when he will be getting his so you can demo a set.

The best amp right now for these will be the 44KXMA12002. It will run two pair with no issues.

FYI

Phil
    Kicker
    Phil, do you have an ETA on when these will be released? I'd like to get a pair of tower speakers for this season. Thanks!
    2018 Moomba Max

Are there going to be any provisions to bolt them to factory locations on a Supra tower plates?
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by NoKaOi View Post
    Phil, do you have an ETA on when these will be released? I'd like to get a pair of tower speakers for this season. Thanks!
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Mondo

There are some white KMTC9 and KMTC11 in stock, FYI

Seems like interest really died off on these... I totally forgot about them. Anyone heard a set yet?
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

At 11" they must be huge enclosures. It's tough to tell from the pics on their website though. I was thinking they'd be less expensive than they are. At that price point, I'd be inclined to lean towards wetsounds though.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.