Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New Kicker 11" Tower Speakers

Was looking around online and saw these. Looks like an 11" HLCD setup from Kicker is coming out soon. Any idea what a real world cost will be?

Attachment 26739

http://www.kicker.com/kmtc-11-inch-4...r-system-white

Whoa! Nice....when are they getting released?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Default New Kicker 11" Tower Speakers

Phil was hinting about some new, large diameter tower speakers. I’m excited to learn more. I always have great luck with Kicker stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

I have been looking at new moombas, not quite ready to pull the trigger yet but may be in a year or two when im ready they will be part of the tower audio upgrade??

Phil
    Kicker

In the famous words of Quiet Riot...

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Since you brought it up...

Both the 9" and the 11" versions will be available sometime this summer in either white or black. The mid-bass/midrange drivers feature weatherproof polypropylene cones and stitched Santoprene surrounds. The 1.7" compression drivers are mated to Tractrix horns for smooth efficient performance without being harsh.

The clamp is cast from 316L stainless and features a standard swivel function as well as an integral socket/plug for ease of installation and off-water storage. RGB LEDs are standard also.

Stay tuned for pricing, but know they are very competitive in the market. Check here for availability and pricing as they come on-line: http://www.kicker.com/kmtc-horn-loaded-tower-systems

Phil
    Kicker

Default New speakers

Quote Originally Posted by philwsailz View Post
    Since you brought it up...

Both the 9" and the 11" versions will be available sometime this summer in either white or black. The mid-bass/midrange drivers feature weatherproof polypropylene cones and stitched Santoprene surrounds. The 1.7" compression drivers are mated to Tractrix horns for smooth efficient performance without being harsh.

The clamp is cast from 316L stainless and features a standard swivel function as well as an integral socket/plug for ease of installation and off-water storage. RGB LEDs are standard also.

Stay tuned for pricing, but know they are very competitive in the market. Check here for availability and pricing as they come on-line: http://www.kicker.com/kmtc-horn-loaded-tower-systems

Phil
    Kicker
    When will these be ready .Was gonna go with Wet Sounds But might have to wait for these .What is price gonna be on the 11 Speakers .

Looks like they will hang two inches lower than rev 10 so better have tall tower like the S bend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

As a kicker guy... this pleases meh
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's