Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unless you’re paying cash and have a certain amount you’re set on get both, we’re talking literally the difference of a couple extra dollars a month on a note. In addition having both will payoff when it comes time to sell the boat.
    86 Supra Sunsport
    16 MB Sports F21

The only reason to get the pumps is if you have auto wake..Otherwise there's no reason.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    The only reason to get the pumps is if you have auto wake..Otherwise there's no reason.
    this right here. The main point of the dual pumps is allow auto Wake to achieve faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Both if you can throw the extra cash, Autowake is fantastic but you need to have G6 to really have it work great.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I will go on limb and be different.

I don’t think the dual pumps are a big deal. Sure they are faster ( is full time really a concern?)

The autowake sets everything up while you are sitting getting ready to ride. It makes adjustments while on plane if something changes in the boat.

So if I have that many changes going on then I need to take ownership of my crew. There should not be that much moving around while I am trying to pay attention to rider.

I will save that money and put it in a nicer stereo or gator step flooring that I use all the time.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

I don’t think the dual pumps are a big deal. Sure they are faster ( is full time really a concern?)

The autowake sets everything up while you are sitting getting ready to ride. It makes adjustments while on plane if something changes in the boat.

So if I have that many changes going on then I need to take ownership of my crew. There should not be that much moving around while I am trying to pay attention to rider.

I will save that money and put it in a nicer stereo or gator step flooring that I use all the time.

But fast pumps are vital to good autowake operation.......

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

True but the static setting sometimes just needs adjusting once you get up to speed

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Well then better add gps so autowake is precise on the speed.

I knew I would be different. I demoed two weeks ago without and did not see point in adding. Does it work better yes. If add on’s keep happening should a Supra be purchased ...yes.

2017 Supra SA

Think you missed the part of the transfers, your crew would need to move each time. Plus ballast can drain or fuel, etc, etc, auto wake needs the fast pumps to really work well. If something works better, think you want that option.. Lol
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by snowking View Post
    When I ordered my boat I was faced with the same choices and I went with both on the fact that its an option and when I decided to sell my boat and upgrade at some the buyer will possibly look for, but if it was do or don’t I would AutoWake without a doubt for bang for your buck. you adding the pumps later is a do it yourself which down the road you or the next guy can add. IMO
    This was my feeling as well. I'd go both. Buyers may be looking for those options on a 2018. If you are skipping on the latest features, would there be more savings by looking for a hold over 17?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded