Default need to change fuel pump for Assault 325 EFI - inlet & outlet characteristics??

May be a few words about myself as it the first time I'm posting something on this forum.
    I'm the owner of a 06’ Outback motorized with an Indmar Assault 325EFI. Engine has reached almost 600 hours on the clock which is quite decent for here in France where I’m living.
    Although I’ve experienced what needs to be consider as "minor issues" from a boating standard since I'm owning this boat, I have to say I’m quite happy with it .
    But now comes the time to change the fuel pump (no more pressure…).
    Moomba original parts are poorly available and fairly expensive here in France. So I identified an alternative: a Walbro pump that seems to have the same characteristics as the original one. But I need to specify them the size (diameter) and type / standard (DIN, Banjo etc…) of both inlet and outlet.
    Any help on that matter would be highly appreciated!

Did you try SkiDim? Might me worth a call.

http://www.skidim.com/
    2018 Supra SL400

If you don't get a satisfactory response, try to PM Engine Nut. He will definitely be able to help.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

After having looked at the various options for replacing the fuel pump – the original one was too expensive given freight cost + custom duties + VAT as I’m based in France – I finally opted for the following one: Walbro Out-Tank Fuel Injection Pump (GSL394).
    Cost was only 110€ and it works perfectly well. It fits perfectly within the original mounting brackets. As for the inlet connection, you can specify which one you need when ordering the pump. For the outlet, the original connection fits on it.
    Since then all is working perfectly well, flow and pressure delivered by the pump is matching with engine requirements as I pushed the engine to its maximum a few times when towing skiers and no issue with fuel feeding.
    In parallel to this pump I changed the canister filter. For those of you who wants to prefer to use a filter that you can clean on a regular basis rather to throw away the canister filter, I set instead the Bullet A6 Filter 12/12 (available on Green Spark Plug online store) that fits perfectly well on original hoses (12mm). It is built with a paper cartridge filter that is replaceable and cost is around 5€.
    Hope it can be useful for those of you based in Europe and who are struggling with finding spare parts at a decent price.