View Poll Results: Favorite Olympic Sport Discipline?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobsled

0 0%
  • Hockey

1 6.67%
  • Figure Skating

1 6.67%
  • Speed Skating

1 6.67%
  • Curling

1 6.67%
  • Alpine Skiing

6 40.00%
  • Freestyle Skiing

1 6.67%
  • Snowboarding

5 33.33%
  • Biathlon

1 6.67%
  • Ski Jumping

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Favorite Olympic Sport to Watch?

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    They just announced last night that Tara and Jonny will be commentating for the closing ceremonies... LOL. Some people love him, others love to hate him. I think that Tara and Jonny are getting attention and ratings, exactly what NBC wants.
    Not getting any ratings from my tv. As soon as he shows up I change the channel. Watching him is like watching one of those videos where someone breaks their leg in half. I just can’t, grosses me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I know Jonny confuses the crap out of my 10 year old son..."dad is he a girl or a boy?"
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    "dad is he a girl or a boy?"
    Yes.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    I know Jonny confuses the crap out of my 10 year old son..."dad is he a girl or a boy?"
    Son, that's one of those things we'll never know-- hell, he doesn't even know.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

From last year to this year, one thing holds true: NBC sucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by bennyalbert349 View Post
    CBD, or cannabidiol, is experiencing big popularity, and vaping is one of the easiest and most pleasant ways to ingest it. CBD is a compound found in cannabis plants that can be extracted from marijuana or industrial hemp and processed for ingestion in oral and edible products, or for inhalation in e-liquid (usually called CBD vape). The most commonly reported effects of CBD are pain relief, relaxation, anxiety relief and an overall development in mood. … Here are the most commonly experienced effects associated with CBD Vape online. When CBD vape for sale, you will feel the effects faster than using an oral tincture or an edible product. Buy CBD Products.

Vaping CBD is a more powerful method of ingestion than eating it or applying it topically, because the inhalation provides greater bio quality. That means the user can absorb more of the drug. While there is still more to learn about the long-term effects of vaping CBD, vaping is reviewed to be a much safer way to consume than smoking, while being equally effective. Since it can also be taken orally, you don’t have to be a vaper or smoker to use CBD oil.
    A lot of this is bullshit. I vote for hockey
    2019 - Makai took delivery
    2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD