Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=

The Mondo, Craz & Mojo may not have the freeboard or storage but you can't deny they aren't sexy AF.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This is definatley a big draw for us!

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Didn't realize the toggle switches are much nicer (not black painted metal...maybe plastic?) like my 2018 in addition to that metal ring glove box opener. Very nice! Gives the dash a lot more pop on the 2019s!

I surf at 11.4....are people really surfing low 10s upper 9s in their max?
    We were just mainly seeing what it looked at those speeds while making sure everything was functioning as it should. I'll for sure be messing around in all sorts of speeds once the break-in is over. Just wanted to make sure things were functioning and I'll do all the real testing later on. I haven't even calibrated my paddle wheel against a GPS app so who knows what that speed really was lol. Most of the video was taken running down the river current with a stiff wind pushing at our backs so that might have had some influence.

Yup the switches are now metal (I think .... or look real close to it). It does help make it feel and look a bit nicer inside giving it a little pop like you said. Nothing wrong with the 18's either though!
    Last edited by haknslash; 05-11-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Got a chance to swing by my parents house and check out the boat. Had some water in there from heavy rains. Maybe I didn’t have the anti pooling pole high enough?

Anyways while there I looked close at the switches and they’re still plastic as you can see the parting line from the plastic mold if you look at them very closely. Overall they look nice even if plastic.

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Pull the hangtyte way tighter and make pole taller. Height should look like this

I believe the switches are metal, and from 2018 Supras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    Pull the hangtyte way tighter and make pole taller. Height should look like this

I believe the switches are metal, and from 2018 Supras.

Yea that's what I ended up doing and mine looks like yours now. Hopefully that keeps the water out until I at least get a metal carport. Really don't want it to start smelling nasty right from the start. I left the cover off for a while today and went inside every compartment to remove any water. Most of it was in the bow. When I took delivery we got caught in a heavy rainstorm and I didn't set the hang tyte high enough nor adjust the pole. I was in a rush to beat the rain. Then drove it to my parents to drop it off and it's been there since. Swung by today to check on it and I'm glad I did because under the port side bow cushion it had about 1/2" of water in it. Does your boat have two poles? It kind of looks like it. Mine has one that snaps into the cover in the front and then the hang tyte for the rear.

How it looks now...

Still haven't had enough sun to really appreciate the ultra blue flake but man does it look sweet once the sun starts to hit it!!!

Last edited by haknslash; 05-12-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Hey guys quick question. I ordered my Max with dual batteries and I’ve never had a boat with more than a single battery. Do I run the boat using #1 battery and then switch to #2 if I’m going to be sitting in a cove playing music or do you guys generally keep it on either #1 or #2 all day and switch over to the other battery if you notice a weak start of the engine?

When not in use I plan to just leave the onboard charger plugged in. I had the same brand of charger on my last boat but of course it was just a single bank charger. Anytime I wasn’t using the boat I would plug into the charger and that seemed to work for me for the 2 1/2 years we owned it. I assume I do the same with this dual bank onboard charger since it will just run in a maintenance mode once it sense the batteries are charged?
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I use one battery all day and keep the other full and ready to be a starting battery if need-be. Haven’t had to yet though.

A note on the 2019s, some people (myself included) get a ballast sensor fault on the bow bag when filling. I guess it’s a sensor voltage issue, so when filling run above 1100rpm or use 1&2 if you get that error msg.

--
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Hey guys quick question. I ordered my Max with dual batteries and I’ve never had a boat with more than a single battery. Do I run the boat using #1 battery and then switch to #2 if I’m going to be sitting in a cove playing music or do you guys generally keep it on either #1 or #2 all day and switch over to the other battery if you notice a weak start of the engine?

When not in use I plan to just leave the onboard charger plugged in. I had the same brand of charger on my last boat but of course it was just a single bank charger. Anytime I wasn’t using the boat I would plug into the charger and that seemed to work for me for the 2 1/2 years we owned it. I assume I do the same with this dual bank onboard charger since it will just run in a maintenance mode once it sense the batteries are charged?
    I run mine on "ALL" all the time. Though I don't sit around all day with the stereo full blast, either.
    2019 Supra SL450

I alternate between #1 and #2 (never both) depending on if the days date is an even or odd number lol. I used to try and remember which battery I ran last time out but quickly gave up on that, I figure this way it kinda evens out. I only plug in the charger in the off season.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

are both batteries charging during operation if the switch is only on 1 or 2?
    2019 Mondo