Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    My salesman just left my house and came away impressed with my boat for how clean it is, the mods on it and that's it's everything I've described to them. I will know more next week once the dealership owner has wrapped up the Chattanooga boat show. They want to make this happen and it seems like we're moving in the right direction. Hoping for good news next week and yes I'm keeping my emotions in check . Also got an email from the dealer today to fill out a form to lock in the boat show incentives with Skiers Choice and allows me to track the boat.
    Hope they give you a better deal than my dealership was going to do for me. I've known my sales guys a few years now, and they know my boat, the condition it's in, and all the mods I've done. Their manager still lowballed me. I realize they need to make a buck, but damn. Definitely need to sell it myself if I'm ever gonna upgrade.
    2019 Supra SL450

hack, good luck...

keep in mind tho that as a dealership that needs to sell a boat, odds are your trade will be bought by someone that will finance it. banks are only going to loan "x" on that boat so all the mods may have a value to you, to the dealership and as they try to sell, that money is pretty much gone.
    just like the guy that puts rims/stereo/perf parts into a new sports car, you can consider that money gone unless you swap back to stock.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yea I've removed some of the mods I could and will sell them on the jetboat forum. I'm leaving the upgraded intercooler, onboard single battery charger, new radial tires and wheels, LED cockpit lighting, full SeaDek from swim deck to bow obviously staying too . Wheels and tires would be a hassle to try and ship so they will just go with the boat. I don't really have a need for the single battery charger either nor care to stuff myself back in the storage compartment to uninstall it since I've gained weight last time I contorted myself in the compartment lol. Market has dropped for the upgraded intercooler since the newer boats come with it and I figure the new owner will appreciate not having to deal with heat soak like the smaller stock one has issues with. LED trailer guides and all that stuff I'm leaving with the boat/galvanized trailer since it's just not worth the hassle of removing and selling them when someone can buy them new for next to nothing. Just a lot of little nice touches that are not worth my time or any big money to take off and try to sell. Whoever the new owner is will appreciate the mods next to a stock boat as I have taken care of most of the factory and design shortcomings in this type of boat.
    Last edited by haknslash; 02-06-2019 at 11:38 PM.

Default I demoed a Max today

It's WetSounds but that's all I know.

Also it does seem that the 2019 Max comes with Rev 8 tower speakers instead of the Icon 8 that someone mentioned either on. This jives with what the dealer had told me a month or so ago when I went to go look at the Makai. I'm guessing earlier year Max's had the Icon 8's?

Here's a pic from a YouTube video on a 2019 Max. Not sure if this sub is the same as your 2019 Craz and if that means the 2019 Max has a sealed sub enclosure too. That would be a bonus to me. Hopefully someone can confirm who has a new Max.

Attachment 28039

Also a pic of the Rev 8's on the new Max

Attachment 28040
    Ok got clarification, here’s the 2019 Craz sub. It’s mounted free air but is actually a free air sub. Not sure if that’s what the max gets?

https://www.wetsounds.com/REVO-10-FA-S4-B-V2

I may still build an enclosure onto the back of mine. Something like this. Probably not as easily done on the max? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Matt0520; 02-08-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    --
    2019 Craz

Free air sub in the 19 Max. Sat in one at the boat show last week. I opened it up to see how much room is in there for a 12 in a ported box. I only ordered the tower wired so can't comment there, but the cabin speakers are wetsounds also.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Free air sub in the 19 Max. Sat in one at the boat show last week. I opened it up to see how much room is in there for a 12 in a ported box. I only ordered the tower wired so can't comment there, but the cabin speakers are wetsounds also.
    Looks like there's box specs (1.3cuft) on the 10" WS free air sub...didn't see a ported size on their site..
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Munch520 View Post
    Looks like there's box specs (1.3cuft) on the 10" WS free air sub...didn't see a ported size on their site..
    I want the Exile Big 12 and it needs 1.75cuft ported/vented. The WS 12xxx is about the same size box for ported. Exile doesn't recommend sealed for their Big 12 but WS has specs for the 12xxx at 1.2 sealed. I know that will fit. Box builder is going to check out the Max on the lot and get back to me before my boat gets there.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

It’s official and we are locking in the build!

YES!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Que the victory music, enjoy the process of the build.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)