Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    I had an 06 Mastercraft X2, i got so sick of suck gates, and playing around with the thing to get it close to a good surf wave but that boat just wasn't meant for that. So like you, i considered spending the money and ended up getting a 2019 mondo with ballast upgrades, flow 2 and Autowake 3. I think its money well spent if you are into watersports. Not saying its financially smart for everyone, but for me it was fine and the family is going to love it. Go for a new or newer model designed for surfing.
    How did you get autowake 3.0 on a mondo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Standard now on 2019.. The order sheet said Autowake 2, but when it came in it was Autowake 3. Newer software program from what the dealer said.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jason1973; 02-05-2019 at 04:20 PM. Reason: add
    2019 Mondo

What is autowake 3?

just an upgrade from autowake 2. i believe its a software change that adds a few more features around pitch and roll and other things. . My dealer didn't know for sure yet.
    2019 Mondo

This dealer mentions Autowake 3 at the 6:00 minute mark as well. First I’ve heard of it.

https://youtu.be/-gkReEVcQik

Update on my boat - dealer is coming to look at my boat today and see what they can do. We’ll see!

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    This dealer mentions Autowake 3 at the 6:00 minute mark as well. First I’ve heard of it.

Update on my boat - dealer is coming to look at my boat today and see what they can do. We’ll see!
    Fingers crossed!

--
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post

Good luck!! and remember you hold the cards $$$!! Make sure they want to sell a boat more than you appear to want to buy one! LOL!! It is tough to not act too excited
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Autowake 3 refers to improved logic and the inclusion of ballast sensors on the Moombas for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Autowake 3 refers to improved logic and the inclusion of ballast sensors on the Moombas for 2019
    That’s right, I was thinking of auto flow. Got confused for a moment.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

My salesman just left my house and came away impressed with my boat for how clean it is, the mods on it and that's it's everything I've described to them. I will know more next week once the dealership owner has wrapped up the Chattanooga boat show. They want to make this happen and it seems like we're moving in the right direction. Hoping for good news next week and yes I'm keeping my emotions in check . Also got an email from the dealer today to fill out a form to lock in the boat show incentives with Skiers Choice and allows me to track the boat.
    Last edited by haknslash; 02-06-2019 at 09:01 PM.