Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
Yup selling it private is what I’ll have to do. I lowered my asking price on the places I have it posted so we’ll see. Mastercraft is also offering no money down specials on the NXT boats but I’m just not a fan of the interior and the videos of the surf wave look pretty meh by comparison to the Moomba boats. The dealer sells both brands but I don’t even think I would like settling for an NXT just so I could get out of my Yamaha and into a wake boat. I think I’m just going to sell my Yamaha privately and take what I can for it and cut my losses. It would be more than what the dealer would ever take for it that’s for sure lol.
Feel for you. That sucks. I am not sure why boat financing is so tough these day. These boats hold their numbers well, and it is a foolish decision to buy one. Typically in life, I find that foolish decision are much easier to finance than say buying a commercial building that will make you money. My buddy bought an AR-242 and took a gigantic bath on it. I would dump that as fast as you can.