Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

ski safe. have been handing them a check for $250 for 10 years and never looked back with the old boat.

current boat we bought last fall has agreed value of 65k, 1k deductible, 3 month layup, stored offsite and premiums are $280/yr. not a bad increase for a boat that retails for almost double what our last one did we sold last year.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I made a quick photoshop edit of one of the promo marketing pictures of the Max using my color choices for exterior, interior and rub rail. I think this thing is going to look sweet in person on the water! I don’t think the interior looks too understated by not having a darker accent color with this color combo. Going of for a subtle, clean look. What do y’all think?

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

That’s looks identical to the quote they gave me - picking up my Max in a few weeks.

Now someone posted pics of their pacific blue interior next to ultra blue and has me thinking they don’t clash bad at all and thinking of adding it as an accent color instead of light graphite. Thoughts?

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Now someone posted pics of their pacific blue interior next to ultra blue and has me thinking they don’t clash bad at all and thinking of adding it as an accent color instead of light graphite. Thoughts?

That was me....let me know if you need some more pics.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    That was me....let me know if you need some more pics.

ULTRA BLUE & Pacific Blue...

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post

Looking at RCs boat while we were designing ours convinced us to go with pacific blue vinyl next to the ultra blue metal flake as well. They match extremely well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Only thing we don’t like is the amount of blue on the side panels next to the speakers. I wish the vinyl was designed a little more like the Craz or Mojo where the side panels are more low key where the accent color goes. The other sections we did like on the seats and rear lockers. Wife and I agreed let’s just keep it light graphite but add the blue welting.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I absolutely love the color of that mojo blue however sitting in the water should have carried the white/black along the whole side rather than disappearing into the lake.

that would be my first and only choice for a new build boat hands down......

the grey on the back transom to protect is a good idea. only thing missing is a real beverage in the cupholder
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I absolutely love the color of that mojo blue however sitting in the water should have carried the white/black along the whole side rather than disappearing into the lake.

that would be my first and only choice for a new build boat hands down......

the grey on the back transom to protect is a good idea. only thing missing is a real beverage in the cupholder
    Ha, I totally agree about the real beverage. We were out with my mom and step dad (recovering alcoholic) so we were all going with soft beverages that day. And they are both strict baptists so yeah. But thanks for the compliments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD