A little update to this thread....

Skiers Marine has stayed in constant contact with me since last year. I've gone back to the dealership a few times since then to talk boats a bit more and to cvheck out the Makai when it came out. Gorgeous boat but too big for my needs or crew. Before leaving the dealer a few weeks ago he offered to give me some free tickets to the upcoming boat show.

Fast forward to today.............. I brought my wife and 9 YO kiddo to the boat show using the free tickets to hopefully get her on board of ditching the Yamaha in favor for a real tow/wake boat lol. Well, we walked to the large Skiers Marine section, met up with (I think) the son of one of the owners of Skiers Choice and then introduced Greg from Skiers Marine to my wife. Went over some of the boat show incentives and well....

I put a friggin deposit down on a build slot for a new Moomba Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nervous, excited and everything else in between lol. I have 2 months to cancel my build and get my deposit back for whatever reason I choose to but I'm pretty sure we are going to stay committed to the purchase. Just have to see how the numbers look after I'm sure I'll take a beating on trading in my 2016 Yamaha AR192 lol but i'm pretty pumped to say the least! I've built i don't know how many boats on the website builder trying to find the right scheme. I've got a few ideas as far as color goes but for options I'm definitely getting autowake, 6 ballast pump, surf prop, flow 2.0 comes free with boat show deal, bimini with surf pockets, dual batteries and likely gatorstep it out. Pumped to say the last!!!

Wifey in the Max talking with Greg from skiers Marine and the son of Skiers Choice owner (sorry i can't remember the guys name lol)...

IMG_8070.jpg