Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Sweet boat, congrats! Love the color combo. You're going to love the Max, picked mine up about a month ago and couldn't be happier.
    2019 Moomba Max
    2007 Moomba XLV GG - sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius - sold

Just got back from the factory tour and man this was such a good trip and worth the drive! Thanks again Drew Tinker for the great and knowledgable tour of the facility. My father and I came away totally impressed with how you guys run everything. Please be sure to give the guy who gave us a Roll Tide a raise ! My boat looks absolutely sick and can't wait to get it. I hope Cindy will send a few more pics to Greg once they do the final detail. I think they have 2-3 days left on my boat and then she'll be ready for transport to Alabama.

For anyone who hasn't gone I can truly saw there is no difference in how a Supra and Moomba are made except when it gets to the final stages of components. The construction for the Moomba is not cheapened at all and was very impressive the care and dedication that goes into each boat at each stage and how everything must be signed off and double/triple checked. You guys rock at Skiers Choice and we are so happy we made the journey and feel we made an excellent choice in boat.

I may be a little biased lol...but my boat was the sexiest of the bunch there!

Big thanks to Skiers Marine as well for hanging in there with me and being the great dealership you guys are. Feeling like family already and haven't even taken delivery of our boat!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    The "Lawless" hath arrived.[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-
    Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
    So we closed the deal on the max last night. No glory pictures. It was just a hit it and quit it evening with signing, hitching, and hauling. The Max is Sofa King big, it wont fit in my barn, and I am really concerned with it and my 6X# boat lift once I bring it out to the lake. It is just so much bigger than my LSV was. I have my 910 sacs retrofitting midships. I have not seen them in action, however, the dealer told me they are too big, but he is making them work by adjusting the fill times. This is something I will need to study up on. It also appears I should have been born and orangutan just to get in and out of the thing. Having said that, I now see that I have missed something as my trailer does not have the extra step at the rear.

So now I am left with a few questions.
    1. Does the manual cover the flow system operation well, or is there a better video on the subject?
    2. Does anyone have a boat lift for their max? and what size is it?
    3. I dont trailer a lot but can those rear trailer steps be added?

Thx.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Yup she’s massive !!!! I made sure to option my build to include the trailer transom steps. It is really difficult to get in this boat without them. Congrats on your new Max and she looks great!!! I haven’t heard any updates on mine or if it has left for the dealer. Hopefully not too much longer.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yup she’s massive !!!! I made sure to option my build to include the trailer transom steps. It is really difficult to get in this boat without them. Congrats on your new Max and she looks great!!! I haven’t heard any updates on mine or if it has left for the dealer. Hopefully not too much longer.
    Somehow I thought "The new Trailers came that way." I guess I can just use a ladder. In fact I might have to anyway.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Somehow I thought "The new Trailers came that way." I guess I can just use a ladder. In fact I might have to anyway.
    Call boatmate and give them your trailer vin. If your lucky you can get the bow ladder & bolt
    It on. Prob cheaper than welding on transom steps. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

So we closed the deal on the max last night. No glory pictures. It was just a hit it and quit it evening with signing, hitching, and hauling. The Max is Sofa King big, it wont fit in my barn, and I am really concerned with it and my 6X# boat lift once I bring it out to the lake. It is just so much bigger than my LSV was. I have my 910 sacs retrofitting midships. I have not seen them in action, however, the dealer told me they are too big, but he is making them work by adjusting the fill times. This is something I will need to study up on. It also appears I should have been born and orangutan just to get in and out of the thing. Having said that, I now see that I have missed something as my trailer does not have the extra step at the rear.

So now I am left with a few questions.
    1. Does the manual cover the flow system operation well, or is there a better video on the subject?
    2. Does anyone have a boat lift for their max? and what size is it?
    3. I dont trailer a lot but can those rear trailer steps be added?

Thx.
    I have a hydraulic RGC 7k lift on order; it is rated at 7.5K with the it being at its shortest setting. It was very expensive; but it’s cheaper than having to buy an upgraded lift later if I buy a bigger boat. Also there is no used market at all here so I could sell it less than a day if I need to.
    2019 Moomba Max

Woohoo she has arrived safe and sound!!!!!!! Unwrap and dealer prep is next week and can’t wait!!

The wheel swap I did with Boatmate should match my truck’s aftermarket wheels better than the stock 5 stars would have.

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

It’s like that awesome Christmas present as a kid where you know what’s in the box, but can’t open it yet. Torture!!!!

It’s going to look great, didn’t you go with white rubrail?
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    It’s like that awesome Christmas present as a kid where you know what’s in the box, but can’t open it yet. Torture!!!!

It’s going to look great, didn’t you go with white rubrail?
    so true!! Yea I went with the white rub rail and it came out great from the factory pics I got. Really helped break up the colors and lines of the boat with the ultra blue and white accent on top. A little different from most Max's I've seen. Can't wait to see it unwrapped and ready to go!
    Last edited by haknslash; 05-04-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold