Default Weigh-Safe Hitch

I heard about this hitch at the last SEMA show. I love the idea of being able to see the tongue weight of the trailer before setting off for a long tow. I bit the bullet, and I just received the hitch today. The quality is amazing. I am not affiliated with weigh-safe in any way. I just thought you guys would appreciate how cool this product is.

https://www.weigh-safe.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Swing by. I've got a few trailers I want to hook up to that! LOL
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I've had mine for over 2 years and it is fantastic. I have the 8" drop for my F250 with a lift on it. I flip it around 180 so the ball and the mounting platform is under my bumper and not sticking out when I am not using it. Big thumbs up on this product!!
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

holy snikeys, I have many more things to spend $300 on. Awesome idea, but out of my disposable income range for a nice to have rather than must have. You are welcome to come over so I can test it out though!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

I’ve seen that before and thought it looked neat, just never saw the need for it myself. Interested to see what the tongue weight is on your boat though!
    Boatless for now

I’ve heard about these as well but could not justify the price. I am very curious what my trailers tongue weight it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
    I heard about this hitch at the last SEMA show. I love the idea of being able to see the tongue weight of the trailer before setting off for a long tow. I bit the bullet, and I just received the hitch today. The quality is amazing. I am not affiliated with weigh-safe in any way. I just thought you guys would appreciate how cool this product is.

https://www.weigh-safe.com
    Found out Marine Products got these in stock and helped my buddy get setup with a 10" drop for under $300. Great product, I have a contact if you're interested in getting one for a discounted price.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I have one on my F350 and I absolutely love it. I tow boats, a tractor, and a couple enclosed trailers on a fairly regular basis. It's been a great help to know the tongue weight, especially with my tractor.