Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I also would buy a slingshot in a heartbeat if this seems fun—I am looking for a rougher water riding activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I also would buy a slingshot in a heartbeat if this seems fun—I am looking for a rougher water riding activity.

I got a pretty rad deal on my LF Foil Fish, but even after getting it setup with different masts, it was too difficult to master. I even talked to the guys at Liquid Force and they said it was really better for Kiting. I was able to get the Slingshot at employee cost due to a hookup I had, so that worked great. And this year's slingshot actually has fin boxes glassed into the board, so it'll be dual purpose as a foil board and a wakesurf board.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

@unicornsurfcompany Instagram and FB