Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default February Picture Thread

It's February. It's cold. I went wakeboarding.

Water quality doesn't get much better than this...

The water was smooth, but not warm.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

some hard water, not moomba, but it was a really fun day.
    walton 3 .jpg
    gotta harvest when the field is white and ready.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

No boating, But this was more exciting.

National Signing Day for our oldest Jacob committing to play soccer at WVU

Attached Images Attached Images

Congrats to Jacob and to you, what a great day! Must be crazy excited....
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Well, here are my exciting pics! I just got my build date from the dealer, so i guess it's real enough that posting online about it can't jinx it anymore. This is BEYOND a dream come true - if you had told me a couple of years ago that I would be in the position to spec out and order a brand new wake boat I would have laughed at you, but the stars aligned, and I jumped off the cliff!

My idea was to keep the Craz as budget concious as possible while maxxing out al of the wake options.
    • Raptor 400
    • 6 pump ballast, autowake, Flow 2.0
    • Stock prop
    • GPS
    • Classic pattern with Silver flake/Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/black chrome logo/black tower/non skid package inside and on gunnels. bow cushion and heater.
    • DOVE GREY/SILVER MOQUETTA
    • regular swivel racks, bimini NO tower speakers
    • no stereo options except transom remote
    • base trailer with swing away tongue, 7 pin round light connector and steps.

My dealer added the steps and dual battery setup. Seems like they're cheap or free at their costs as a "deal maker" options from the factory...

Spray date 4/23. Is it April yet?!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Well, here are my exciting pics! I just got my build date from the dealer, so i guess it's real enough that posting online about it can't jinx it anymore. This is BEYOND a dream come true - if you had told me a couple of years ago that I would be in the position to spec out and order a brand new wake boat I would have laughed at you, but the stars aligned, and I jumped off the cliff!

My idea was to keep the Craz as budget concious as possible while maxxing out al of the wake options.
    • Raptor 400
    • Stock prop
    • GPS
    • Classic pattern with Silver flake/Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/black chrome logo/black tower/non skid package inside and on gunnels. bow cushion and heater.

My dealer added the steps and dual battery setup. Seems like they're cheap or free at their costs as a "deal maker" options from the factory...

That sounds pretty freaking fantastic! Love the blue. And it sounds like you've got all the options you'd need. you can always get another prop if you need it down the road. Hot damn man! I'm stoked for ya.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    No boating, But this was more exciting.

National Signing Day for our oldest Jacob committing to play soccer at WVU
    Congratulations to you and your son, that is very cool and I'm sure a dream come true for Jacob.

• Raptor 400
    • Stock prop
    • GPS

That sounds awesome and Congrats! Your Craz is going to look great. I never thought I would ever get a new Wake Boat either but ordered a Mojo last fall, it's getting sprayed today! You can find pics of mine under the 2018 Mojo on order thread.

Thanks! It'll be a pretty big leap from the '86 Supra!

Thanks! It'll be a pretty big leap from the '86 Supra!
    That's an understatement. Going from a 92 Sunsport to a 08 XLV was a huge leap! a 86 Supra to a 2018 Craz is jumping to another planet altogether!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com