Default 2007 Mobius LS $22,000

Looking to upgrade to a CRAZ and wanted to start looking at selling my 2007 mobius LS - Red with grey/white interior. The boat only has 400 hours and is in great condition given it is 10 years old! I know there are still people looking for a direct drive boat for skiing. With enough ballast we surf behind this too.

Doing my best to get pictures up but it is stored indoors and I don’t have access to it right now, and did not contemplate this sale coming out of last summer before putting it away.

Features:
    Z5 Bimini cargo top
    Gravity games ballast system (just replaced all the pumps this winter)
    Wake plate
    Fresh air exhaust
    Board racks
    There is an aftermarket Kenwood head unit and Exile Audio amp controls mounted on the dash that came with the boat when I bought it used. I pulled out the speakers and amps a few years back and sold them because we never used.

I bought it at the lake I keep it and do not have a trailer.

Let me know if interested. Setting up a visit will be tough but can work to make it happen.

Trailer available here while it lasts. I also know a guy who can probably deliver it if anyone needs help.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ailer-for-Sale
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I appreciate you making that connection. Do you think you could also find a buyer in Kansas or further west who could pick up the trailer on their way to buy the boat?
    2007 Mobius LS - 400 Hours