Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for all the info everyone. Our Mojo gets sprayed this week. I don't think I can wait till spring, super stoked to finally get a wake boat and just fell in love with the look and layout of the Mojo when I first looked at them. Here is the colors we went with, I know they aren't for everyone but my daughter designed it and loved it and that makes it look awesome to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by flynnva View Post
    Here is the colors we went with, I know they aren't for everyone but my daughter designed it and loved it and that makes it look awesome to me.
    Congrats again, the renderings look awesome! You should get your dealer to paint your bimini arms and speaker cans green, that would look sick
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by flynnva View Post
    Thanks for all the info everyone. Our Mojo gets sprayed this week. I don't think I can wait till spring, super stoked to finally get a wake boat and just fell in love with the look and layout of the Mojo when I first looked at them. Here is the colors we went with, I know they aren't for everyone but my daughter designed it and loved it and that makes it look awesome to me.
    That will be a very good looking Mojo, can't wait to see it on the water. Now the real wait begins...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Congrats! Go Seahawks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

We have a 2017
    Mojo with the 900s and we just placed two 400 lb bags under the cabin seats. We currently use a tsunami pump to fill and empty them which works great because they are completely independent from the 900s. If we need the storage we just pile gear on top of them and on days we want to go heavy we just don’t put anything in there and fill the bags with the tsunami. The problem with the Enzo’s is you never have the option to have that storage, even if you put 700 lbs in the back the part under the seats will fill. We also use 200 lbs of lead to supplement the bags, may add another 200 lbs this season.

I would look at getting a small box anchor if you don’t already have one. Also the inflatable bouys are great to have since they don’t take up much space when deflated. I am also trying to convince skiers choice to come out with an over the engine storage tray for the Mojos, if this ever happens I would suggest getting one. It can easily hold a box anchors, ropes, and deflated bouys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Congrats again, the renderings look awesome! You should get your dealer to paint your bimini arms and speaker cans green, that would look sick
    Thanks, I had also thought about the arms and cans, didn't know if that would be overkill. If I decided to do that, I guess they are easy to pull and take to a paint shop.

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    That will be a very good looking Mojo, can't wait to see it on the water. Now the real wait begins...
    Thanks, I hope the real boat looks as sexy as the build pictures! If you are ever out my way, you are welcome to see it on the water in person.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Congrats! Go Seahawks!
    NO!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there would be someone! Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    We have a 2017 Mojo with the 900s and we just placed two 400 lb bags under the cabin seats. We currently use a tsunami pump to fill and empty them which works great because they are completely independent from the 900s. If we need the storage we just pile gear on top of them and on days we want to go heavy we just don’t put anything in there and fill the bags with the tsunami.
    I would look at getting a small box anchor if you don’t already have one. Also the inflatable bouys are great to have since they don’t take up much space when deflated. I am also trying to convince skiers choice to come out with an over the engine storage tray for the Mojos, if this ever happens I would suggest getting one. It can easily hold a box anchors, ropes, and deflated bouys
    Thanks for the tips, I'm going to wait and see how storage works out before I decide on bags.