Default LED Docking Lights

Anyone know what LED bulbs replace the stock halogen bulbs for the docking lights in a 2017 Mojo? I would love to get away from that off white look.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I would pull one and go into one of these stores. If it is exorbitant, then go online with the info.

https://www.batteriesplus.com/store-...C+TX&lat=&lng=
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

You need to find out what the light base is, wattage and dimensions inside the housing and then research an equivalent which can take some time since all LEDs with the same base has different output and the trick is to get a bulb with the wattage similar to what has been taken out. I replaced my truck backup lights and cargo box lights with LEDs and they make a big difference with the stock incandescent. Replacing halogens may not increase the light but they would be whiter. Amazing to see cars with white headlights and the fog lights are the off white halogens.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I have the boxes they came with I should be up at the lake house by the end of next week I’ll take a pic of the box

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    You need to find out what the light base is, wattage and dimensions inside the housing and then research an equivalent which can take some time since all LEDs with the same base has different output and the trick is to get a bulb with the wattage similar to what has been taken out. I replaced my truck backup lights and cargo box lights with LEDs and they make a big difference with the stock incandescent. Replacing halogens may not increase the light but they would be whiter. Amazing to see cars with white headlights and the fog lights are the off white halogens.
    Our car has the opposite problem. Came with halogen head lights and LED fog lights lol. Came from the factory that way, not sure what Ford was thinking.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    I have the boxes they came with I should be up at the lake house by the end of next week I’ll take a pic of the box
    That would be awesome man! Thanks!
    David

Did anyone ever figure this out?
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Also curious if anyone knows the LED that works for the bow light. I bought the size the bow light is but it wont work when pluged in. Nothing happens, plug the old bulb in and it works.

That puppy gets super hot at night and I have to always remember to lay a towel over it when holding onto the dock before the lift grabs the boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Reverse the wires. LEDs work in one direction.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Reverse the wires. LEDs work in one direction.
    Oh no. Not One Direction!

OneD.jpg
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!