Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    Yes sir, bitter cold but worth it. Came away super impressed. Sale guy (who is also a pro surfer) threw in some bigger rear bags that came off a Supra. Not sure of the size but they did cut into the rear seating compartment about two foot. Wave was tsunami like and the bags didn't take away too much storage, should be running about 3500# of ballast I'm guessing!

Had them throw in a dual battery setup and bow cushion in the deal and we're set to close on it this Saturday!

Now just got to figure out my tow rig situation out...sold my 2012 V6 Jeep GC last night and I've been looking at a 2014 Jeep GC with a hemi. Has 7400# tow cap but I'm concern with the size of these compact SUV's vs Craz. Think the Craz would push it all around?
    How much are you going to be towing? I've pulled our Mojo with a 2013 Jeep GC with hemi and air suspension (i forget what they call it). It pulled and stopped but the size difference felt a little uncomfortable. For comparison, though, I typically tow with a diesel. The 14 GC gets the 8 speed tranny I think? My 2013 is 5.

Here is a peek at the size difference in real life .... (Boat is a Mojo, not a Craz)

Last edited by KG's Supra24; 02-06-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    How much are you going to be towing? I've pulled our Mojo with a 2013 Jeep GC with hemi and air suspension (i forget what they call it). It pulled and stopped but the size difference felt a little uncomfortable. For comparison, though, I typically tow with a diesel. The 14 GC gets the 8 speed tranny I think? My 2013 is 5.

Here is a peek at the size difference in real life .... (Boat is a Mojo, not a Craz)

Yes the 14 has the 8 speed. Is yours the altitude edition with the HEMI or did you just add black rims? My 12 I just sold was the altitude version, haven't seen one in the v8 series...

We just do a handful of local tows in summer between 2 lakes we visit and our once a year haul in the north GA mountains to lake Blue Ridge for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Glad the demo went good , post some pics when you pick it up
    this is her...

craz.jpg

Yes the 14 has the 8 speed. Is yours the altitude edition with the HEMI or did you just add black rims? My 12 I just sold was the altitude version, haven't seen one in the v8 series...

We just do a handful of local tows in summer between 2 lakes we visit and our once a year haul in the north GA mountains to lake Blue Ridge for a week.
    It's an Overland Summit. We pulled the factory wheels and added the previous generation SRT8 replica wheels.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

this is her...

craz.jpg
    Right on , good looking Craz , congrats

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    It's an Overland Summit. We pulled the factory wheels and added the previous generation SRT8 replica wheels.
    I like that. The 14 hemi I'm looking at is white and def needs some rims like that...

The Craz is a very nice boat, get the deal done so we can say congrats!!!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

That's a great looking Craz!

I, personally, wouldn't be comfortable loading up the family every weekend and pulling the boat to the lake with the GC size. If it matters, we don't get better gas mileage than the larger SUVs.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

I'm pretty sure by the time you load the family and gear in the Jeep you'll be over GVWR with 700ish pounds on the tongue.
    I'd say find a Tahoe or something if you wanna stick with SUV.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

craz.jpg
    coming home...