Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm demoing the Craz this Sat. I'll be sure to really study the interier. If demo goes well, and they get where we need to be on trade, might have to tow home...

Hopefully they can deal on it , that is where tell tale will be , you definitely got to make the numbers work but a good dealer should be able to wheel and deal for you.From the sounds of it they should have some room to work with you between boat price and your trade .Good luck.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    Helix is a bit ugly ,may out perform but. with a few mods the Craz is way more boat imo
    I thought WTH when the Helix came out but it's grown on me and I actually think it looks great in the water. Now the lines on the Craz are to die for if you like the traditional look, I think it's the best looking boat in the line.
    Helix11.jpg 12417508_202248293499120_2069805763839780503_n.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    Helix is a bit ugly ,may out perform but. with a few mods the Craz is way more boat imo
    This. I don't like the lines of ether the Helix or Max - which are obviously from the same person's mind. We call that "Design Language" in my industry. I just like boat's with round lines and pointy bows. Good thing they make them all different ways - different strokes. I also feel like the "more square" lines in the interior give the Helix/max less "luxurious" feel than the Mondo/Craz/Mojo. Again, that's all opinion. The Helix/Max seem much more spartan to me.

It all comes down to personal opinions. I actually prefer the shape of the Helix, especially the bow over the traditional Craz bow look. But after sitting in a Helix at the boat show, and seeing how cramped my wife (5'4") looked sitting up front, the Craz grew on me a little.

Not to get off on a tangent here, but those same "lines" are the reason that I've got NO interest in an Axis.

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    I'm demoing the Craz this Sat. I'll be sure to really study the interier. If demo goes well, and they get where we need to be on trade, might have to tow home...
    We're you able to demo the Craz
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Yes sir, bitter cold but worth it. Came away super impressed. Sale guy (who is also a pro surfer) threw in some bigger rear bags that came off a Supra. Not sure of the size but they did cut into the rear seating compartment about two foot. Wave was tsunami like and the bags didn't take away too much storage, should be running about 3500# of ballast I'm guessing!

Had them throw in a dual battery setup and bow cushion in the deal and we're set to close on it this Saturday!

Now just got to figure out my tow rig situation out...sold my 2012 V6 Jeep GC last night and I've been looking at a 2014 Jeep GC with a hemi. Has 7400# tow cap but I'm concern with the size of these compact SUV's vs Craz. Think the Craz would push it all around?

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post

Now just got to figure out my tow rig situation out...sold my 2012 V6 Jeep GC last night and I've been looking at a 2014 Jeep GC with a hemi. Has 7400# tow cap but I'm concern with the size of these compact SUV's vs Craz. Think the Craz would push it all around?
    Get a truck, if you like GC the Ram 1500 is a nice tow rig. I had a lease on one and tried killing it while towing in the mountains, could not. Good truck with a lot of nice creature comforts. If it could handle my SA it can handle a Craz.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Glad the demo went good , post some pics when you pick it up
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds