Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I don’t know. I tried to get them to sell me the boat and it took them over a week to even give me a price. Not sure they are really into the towboat market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Years ago, I bought my first I/O from and outfit like this. Painful when you want to buy and you are asking and asking. No call backs. No messages. Wrong info.

Funny thing - it worked out in my favor many years ago on that used I/O. When I filled out my offer on a piece of paper, I put an offer of $19,500.

Turns out he was a broker on that boat. When the doofus called the owner, he thought the 9 was an 8. So he offered $18,500 and the seller took the offer. Deal done.

2018 Supra SL400

I was at the Nashville Boat Show yesterday and Aqua Sport Marine had an awesome booth. They had every model except the Mondo. Great show overall!!

2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Stopped by my local dealer yesterday, they're gearing up and assuming SC gets them the Max and Helix they're waiting for, will have all the Moomba and Supra lineups at the Spokane Boat Show next weekend.
    2019 Supra SL450