Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2002 Supra SSV for sale in Michigan 23k OBO

have a 2002 supra ssv for sale in Michigan. It's white with blue accents. We are original owners and bought the boat new in 2002. Well cared for and fresh water only. 100 hours on new block as my dad about 5 years ago decided he wanted to winterize himself and it ended up cracking the block. needless to say that was a 5k mistake which was done by the supra dealer in michigan. I have paperwork for repairs. Hull has 500hrs on it. New interior in 2015 with the fabric from 2015 supra boats. Looks awesome. New stereo equipment in 2015 also. 4 new kenwood inboat speakers and a 12" kicker sub underneath driver console. 8" rockford tower speakers and 3 new alpine amps. Sounds great. Led lights throughout. I put in the upgraded 750lbs rear bags and 1180 center bag. Boats been great and never had any issues with it besides the cracked block. I custom made a surf platform out of 1" 1/4" hdpe with new gatorstep pad and i do have old platform. We use the suck gate for surfing and the boat does well. It's currently shrink wrapped so the pictures would be of the hull with it wrapped. I added a standard pic just to give you guys an idea of the colors but it's basically the same boat. If there is serious interest we could take wrap off for someone to look at the interior. feel free to ask me any questions. Number is 7346456825.

Thanks for looking
    Jason
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar4200 View Post
    have a 2002 supra ssv for sale in Michigan. It's white with blue accents. We are original owners and bought the boat new in 2002. Well cared for and fresh water only. 100 hours on new block as my dad about 5 years ago decided he wanted to winterize himself and it ended up cracking the block. needless to say that was a 5k mistake which was done by the supra dealer in michigan. I have paperwork for repairs. Hull has 500hrs on it. New interior in 2015 with the fabric from 2015 supra boats. Looks awesome. New stereo equipment in 2015 also. 4 new kenwood inboat speakers and a 12" kicker sub underneath driver console. 8" rockford tower speakers and 3 new alpine amps. Sounds great. Led lights throughout. I put in the upgraded 750lbs rear bags and 1180 center bag. Boats been great and never had any issues with it besides the cracked block. I custom made a surf platform out of 1" 1/4" hdpe with new gatorstep pad and i do have old platform. We use the suck gate for surfing and the boat does well. It's currently shrink wrapped so the pictures would be of the hull with it wrapped. I added a standard pic just to give you guys an idea of the colors but it's basically the same boat. If there is serious interest we could take wrap off for someone to look at the interior. feel free to ask me any questions. Number is 7346456825. added a few new pics.

Thanks for looking
    Jason
    Added a few new pictures. Best I could do at the moment
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a heck of a deal!! Good luck with the sale. Buying a new boat or calling it quits?
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

New boat. Can't believe the price of them now but this one has lasted 15 years so we hope the next one does the same.

Curious what you’ll get (or got) for it. Mine is similar vintage.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Sold my 2003 SSV last March for 24000.

Anyone know if this is still available? Local buyer very interested...thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try sending him a PM. Likely still for sale as it's been cool up there so far this year.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks-PM & text sent. Prob edging on harassment at this point. Maybe he’s on spring break. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys

I am on spring break actually. I’ve also had a really bad month of March. My father in laws been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and my own father just went into the hospital a couple days ago. Unfortunately selling the boat has taken a back seat for just a bit. I will be selling it but I need to find the time to get this done. Circumstances have prevented me from doing so. I’ll send back pm’s when I get a break from this disaster of a month.

Thanks