Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,857

    Default January 2018 Picture thread

    Did anyone start a 2018 January Picture thread? I couldn't find one.

    I have a friend of mine that does drone photography and video, and he just put out his demo reel for his company, High Shutter Media.

    I thought it was pretty cool that I made 3 cameo's in his demo reel. (one in my M3, one surfing, and one wakeboarding).

    So, since it has Moomba boating in it, I'll add it to the picture thread. Plus, it's just a damn cool video.

    Last edited by kaneboats; 01-22-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UT 6000'
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Did anyone start a 2018 January Picture thread? I couldn't find one.

    I have a friend of mine that does drone photography and video, and he just put out his demo reel for his company, High Shutter Media.

    I thought it was pretty cool that I made 3 cameo's in his demo reel. (one in my M3, one surfing, and one wakeboarding).

    So, since it has Moomba boating in it, I'll add it to the picture thread. Plus, it's just a damn cool video.
    I'm actually digging a lot of his shots! The 4 wheeler in the dunes slashing the edge of the sand and the motocross through the whoops was MONEY. Dang good pilot there!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    14,070

    Default

    Yea, he's definitely good at what he does. I sent it to a pro photographer friend of mine in Chicago. He's kind of a critical guy so it will be interesting to hear what he says about it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    If looks and feels like late March here in Salt Lake. Way above average temps and no snow in the valley. This is a picture taken on New Years day up at the reservoir we normally ski at. It is usually frozen over in the winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2007 Mobius LSV with a lot of great upgrades and mods

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I'm actually digging a lot of his shots! The 4 wheeler in the dunes slashing the edge of the sand and the motocross through the whoops was MONEY. Dang good pilot there!
    Did you get your Max yet?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

    Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

    2079 Prop

    Auto Flow 2.0

    Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UT 6000'
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Did you get your Max yet?
    Not yet, I've been told build starts mid FEB ish...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UT 6000'
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    If looks and feels like late March here in Salt Lake. Way above average temps and no snow in the valley. This is a picture taken on New Years day up at the reservoir we normally ski at. It is usually frozen over in the winter.
    It's been a crazy year for UT! Based on your pic 996scott the res. still looks pretty full.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Not yet, I've been told build starts mid FEB ish...
    Damn I thought you had a late Nov build date lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

    Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

    2079 Prop

    Auto Flow 2.0

    Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UT 6000'
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Damn I thought you had a late Nov build date lol
    I wish, our lakes still haven't froze yet I could of had the break in done way before spring. Being a demo boat it can be bumped at anytime, fingers crossed but I'm all for paying customers getting their toys before me.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Pretty sweet video Tray. I’d like to know where some of those riding spots are as the scenery looks awfully familiar.

    Makes me wanna go fly the drone but my biggest hangup is I always want to be in the shots too!
    The years have been kind, it's the weekends that have done the damage.

    2001 MobiusV - Loaded with Ballast, Exile, Blood, Sweat & Beers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •