Default Paddlewheel connector pinout?

Does anyone have a pinout of the paddlewheel electric connector on a Moomba Mondo (mine is 2014, if it matters)?

I got the NauticLaugic GPS upgrade kit, but it looks like my paddlewheel wires have been spliced together. There's no connector. I need to get a replacement connector and rebuild it to use with the NauticLaugic.
    2019 Supra SL450

I'm not familiar with the newer boats, but if you have an Airmar/Raymarine (and goes by other names) paddle wheel, check the model number and do a google image search. They publish the wiring diagrams for their products.
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

I've seen the replacement paddlewheel. It just has bare wires, no connector. I think the connector is added by Moomba, but I haven't had any luck getting that info from my dealer's service dept.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I've seen the replacement paddlewheel. It just has bare wires, no connector. I think the connector is added by Moomba, but I haven't had any luck getting that info from my dealer's service dept.
    Ah, in that case, any of these look familiar? https://greatlakesskipper.com/boat-p...oat-connectors
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

Here are the connectors, apparently Delphi. I could get the connectors but I need to know which wires go to which pin.
    2019 Supra SL450