Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Performance

Default Max Performance

I realize it's the slow season (very slow season for the forum, apparently), but haven't heard much chatter about the max since it first burst on the scene. Has anyone pulled the trigger on one yet? Had the opportunity to use it yet? If so, how is it's performance (surfing/wakeboarding)?

Boat show is coming up soon and can't wait to take a look at one.
    I would think those of you who had would be bursting at the seams with anticipation of the new season or blowing up the forum with all the pictures of your new whip. As always, pictures are appreciated.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Loving mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Ran across that thread after the original posting. I'd like to see the wakeboard wake. It appears you guys don't do so much, but very intrigued to see it.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Quote Originally Posted by MMPRES View Post
    Ran across that thread after the original posting. I'd like to see the wakeboard wake. It appears you guys don't do so much, but very intrigued to see it.
    This will be a huge focus when the MAX comes in the spring...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by MMPRES View Post
    This was all stock.

https://youtu.be/yK_sBjnca3E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    This was all stock.
    https://youtu.be/yK_sBjnca3E
    3000 pounds ballast and 20 MPH with clean wake on both sides? That's a lot of weight for such low speeds and still keeping clean. I'm so stoked on this MAX and what it's going to be capable of.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    3000 pounds ballast and 20 MPH with clean wake on both sides? That's a lot of weight for such low speeds and still keeping clean. I'm so stoked on this MAX and what it's going to be capable of.
    "your" Max will probably sell within days. I bet you won't get to keep it long at all.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    "your" Max will probably sell within days. I bet you won't get to keep it long at all.
    It won't be up for grabs this season until July/Aug is the plan, going to do a lot of events and demo's instead of focusing on selling it quickly.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    It won't be up for grabs this season until July/Aug is the plan, going to do a lot of events and demo's instead of focusing on selling it quickly.
    That's good. it seems the Max's are selling themselves. I know our dealer wanted to change ALL their 2018 Moomba build slots to Max's and Moomba wouldn't let them... They honestly don't know if they'll have enough to meet demand.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com