Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus371 View Post
    The web site hasn’t been updated since 2016. I’m not on Facebook and didn’t see anything on wakeworld just curious if anyone had seen it somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have not set a date yet. Apparently they are having a board meeting in the next we or so to decide the date for that and the freeze ride.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quick Update. All cabins at Bethy Creek have been reserved for the Jam. There are still RV Spots as well as tent campsites on location available. If you do not own an RV and sleeping in a tent in Texas in August sounds like hell to you there is also Lake Country Inn just a few miles down Hwy 19 in Trinity. Not the Hilton but it has a bed and AC. Their phone number is (936) 594-3526 and the address is 800 S Robb St, Trinity, TX 75862.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Man that sold out quick. That has to be a record. Lol. Shows how quick this is growing and all the hard work Langston and crew put into this.

Default 2018 Moomba and Supra TX Jam!

I will sell my room for $250 a night. It’s an ocean view.

2017 Supra SA

This will be my first time coming down from Arkansas. Any tips or words of wisdom feel free to send em. Looking forward to having a good time and meeting some new folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SoutharkLSV View Post
    This will be my first time coming down from Arkansas. Any tips or words of wisdom feel free to send em. Looking forward to having a good time and meeting some new folks.
    We can get you taken care of, as we get closer we will put up some detail about Bethy, the river, and the cut to get to the river.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by SoutharkLSV View Post
    Awesome. It is always cool to have a new face present. There will be plenty of people around to show you how to get to the river. Biggest piece of advice I can give is bring plenty to drink, use the boat ramp on the left (on shore looking at the water), and properly hydrate the week leading up to it.
    David

Is that boat ramp any easier to yank from??
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    Is that boat ramp any easier to yank from??
    The ramp on the right I believe is collapsed at the end

David

I think collapsed is an understatement... there’s no concrete left down there after about 15’ on the left if you’re looking down at the water. That boat ramp is what sealed the deal on a new boat last season! Lol
    Just be super careful, it’ll try to eat your boat if you let it. But I don’t think the moombas have the issues my old Supra had on that boat mate trailer either.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400