Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Few

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Give em some time to trickle in!

It's big. it's a giant SA with an awesome new interior. The cool touch is out of this world. My flip flops were hotter than the vinyl.
    Wait wait wait! Cooltouch is a SCAM!

That boat looks muy muy bueno! Thanks for the pics!

Surfing....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Surfing with stock ballast was pretty awesome. It’s not real tall but it is super long. I can’t imagine how awesome it would be if there was more weight added. Let’s see if this works. https://instagram.com/p/BmJeEeslBPu/ this is a clip the wife got will I was surfing behind the SE 550 at the jam.

Default 2018 Moomba and Supra TX Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Give em some time to trickle in!

It's big. it's a giant SA with an awesome new interior. The cool touch is out of this world. My flip flops were hotter than the vinyl.
    Is the interior white on that SE, not saying it’s not impressive, but the test is dark colors right?

The SA styling is awesome and for the pre 18 crowd you will love the windshield and FXone and Bimini upgrades.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 08-06-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Is the interior white on that SE, not saying it’s not impressive, but the test is dark colors right?

The SA styling is awesome and for the pre 18 crowd you will love the windshield and FXone and Bimini upgrades.

I tested it on the Rinkers 2019 SL, had white, light graphite and dark graphite. Failed to take a interior shot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Default 2018 Moomba and Supra TX Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post

Guys: it’s going to work. It works. Oh, and this just in: it works. Furthermore, it seems to be cooler than traditional light vinyl. And also, don’t forget, it’s been tested. And, it works!

One more thing: it works. Cooltouch is real. Actually real.

The flip up rear seat cushions look awesome during that surf session video!

I trolled around the SL for a bit and the SE while it was docked. I’m not a fan of one of the new interior material. One of the areas it looks like colored bubble wrap. It’s odd, hard to explain.
    The dark graphite on the SL, when we got there had been in the sun for a while. It’s cools really fast when you put a hand or foot on it. But it’s still pretty warm, Definitely not as warm as regular stuff. So my judgement is still out on whether I’d get a darker interior or not.
    I liked the SE, (not the one slalom shop brought out, I personally thought it was pretty ugly color wise lol) it’s cool cus it’s basically an SA with an extra 2’ in the middle. Linz wasn’t thrilled with it, I think we’re gonna wait on the 2020 (hopefully) redesign on the SA. All the comfort additions are awesome though, the flip up sun pad seats, the transom walk through... they did it right! Slow clap for SC...
    I’ll get our pics up as soon as I get off this trip!
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 08-06-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Guys: it’s going to work. It works. Oh, and this just in: it works. Furthermore, it seems to be cooler than traditional light vinyl. And also, don’t forget, it’s been tested. And, it works!

One more thing: it works. Cooltouch is real. Actually real.

Yes it works, but hot is still hot. The dark graphite on the SL was pretty warm. But it’s all relative. Maybe I’m just a sensitive sally. Lol
    I will say, compared to the black swim deck cover they left on the boat, the graphite was an ice cube! That was pretty impressive. But would I buy a boat with a dark interior now...? Probly not is where I’m leaning.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400