Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I was just given word this morning that my vacation was taken away. We’re out this year. I’ll be in Dallas from the 1-7. Linz May ride out for a day with the Rinkers guys to pick up our shirts.
    Needless to say, it’s not been a good day.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    I was just given word this morning that my vacation was taken away. We’re out this year. I’ll be in Dallas from the 1-7. Linz May ride out for a day with the Rinkers guys to pick up our shirts.
    Needless to say, it’s not been a good day.
    Bummer man.

Did you have a room reserved?

We’ll be there at some point Thursday, depending on if I take a whole or half day off. Coming from north DFW
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Bummer man.

Did you have a room reserved?
    No sir, my folks live in Huntsville. So we just borrow the driveway and my old bedroom when we’re up there.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Change of plans already! School date got moved. Dunno why, but I’m not asking questions! The Blacks are back in! Won’t be there til Saturday morning though. I may drive up Friday night and hang out with everyone if there’s anything going on.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Change of plans already! School date got moved. Dunno why, but I’m not asking questions! The Blacks are back in! Won’t be there til Saturday morning though. I may drive up Friday night and hang out with everyone if there’s anything going on.
    Damn that SA looks GREAT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Thank you... yea, she’s a sexy girl in her stripper glitter blue flake. Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Glad you guys can make it! For sure be hanging out on Friday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Update to those attending that aren't on FB, Deadline is approaching please get your orders in! If there are folks that want a shirt and need it shipped, please add $5 for shipping. If needing more than 2 shipped add $10

SHIRTS MUST BE PRE ORDERED!! DEADLINE JULY 21st!!!

Options for 2018 Texas Jam Shirt Orders, $10 each:

1. Preorder and pay thru PayPal to [email protected]. Make certain to include the quantity and sizes requested in the comments section of the payment. Please send payment as friends and family.

2. Preorder and pay cash at the event. Please either send an email to [email protected] with quantity and sizes or comment here.

Following this will help simplify the order/preparation process.

You will receive a confirmation of your order via whichever method you order.

FINAL REMINDER!!! TOMORROW IS THE FINAL DAY TO ORDER YOUR 2018 MOOMBA/SUPRA TX JAM SHIRT!!! DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Looks like a miracle may be headed our way to help keep the cut passable

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD