Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How often do you go to Murray ? I see you live in aiken where do you primarily go ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Supra 24SSV Worlds Edition
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV
    2004 Supra 22SSV Gravity Games Edition

Honestly, we usually always go to Murray and we are there most Saturday and Sundays every week it its nice out. We don't love having to make the drive, but its worth it. I was originally supposed to be building a house off Amicks Ferry when I was working at VC Summer, but now I'm down in Aiken due to job transfer. I would eventually like to build a house up there again, but it will probably be in a couple of years.
    2016 SA 450

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA+CUMMINS=BLISS View Post
    Honestly, we usually always go to Murray and we are there most Saturday and Sundays every week it its nice out. We don't love having to make the drive, but its worth it. I was originally supposed to be building a house off Amicks Ferry when I was working at VC Summer, but now I'm down in Aiken due to job transfer. I would eventually like to build a house up there again, but it will probably be in a couple of years.
    Where do y'all launch ?

2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV

Usually SCE&G 4, but we might start trying SCE&G 3. It's about the same amount of time in the truck regardless of which one we go to. Where are you guys usually posted up?
    2016 SA 450

We are usually around Dreher Island area can't wait to link up.

2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV

We have some really good friends that live up on the other side of Dreher Island that we go see on a regular, not to mention we love going to Frayed Knot for food. Man I'm stoked to get out there and meet up. Keep in touch!
    2016 SA 450

I will as it gets warmer we frequent the knot ourselves. What is you name if you don't mind me asking. Mines Matt Rawl just in case I didn't tell you. I look forward to a good Summer too !

2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA+CUMMINS=BLISS View Post
    We have some really good friends that live up on the other side of Dreher Island that we go see on a regular, not to mention we love going to Frayed Knot for food. Man I'm stoked to get out there and meet up. Keep in touch!
    Where do you store your boat ? I'm asking for a couple reasons...do you keep it in a garage with the tower folded ? If you store your boat @ a storage facility then you might wanna consider the place where I store mine it's literally 1 minute away from "Spinners" or Lake Murray Resort & Marina. It's a brand new storage facility and all of there bays are covered. I have mine in a covered 40' bay on the cheap. Not being nosey just figured if you always boat on Murray why not keep it a mile from the landing in covered storage. If you need more info just let me know. I was also curious about the garage thing because my previous boat 08' 24SSV Worlds would fit in my garage but the Mojo doesn't fit height wise...the tower doesn't fold down far enough so I was wondering if the tower on the Supra folds down further? Maybe a reason to get another Supra. I know the older SA's weren't as deep the ones are deeper like yours.

2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV

I really appreciate the info, I might consider looking into that storage facility you speak of. I actually dug out and extended my driveway at the house here in Aiken and had a really tall car port installed so that I could pull the boat under with the tower still up, barely clears, but clears nonetheless. I have a side entry garage and privacy bushes opposite from it and could never make the turn to even try and get the boat in the garage. Not to mention as you said, this 16' boat is sooooo tall even with the tower folded I don't believe it would fit anyway. Having the cummins to pull it, trailering isn't a huge issue b/c I still have to make the drive anyway, but I am still going to run it by the wife to see if it might be something she is interested in. Thanks a ton and let me know what the name of that place is near spinners.
    2016 SA 450

I hear ya on towing it doesn't bother me either I actually enjoy pulling mine down the road if it would fit in my garage I wouldn't have it in storage. I was just assuming that you might need storage and was curious if it fit in a standard garage tower folded obviously. Talk with you soon.

2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV