Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don’t think I’ve even seen a full service station except in movies. Never seen anyone so incompetent that they couldn’t pump gas either lol. I’ve been doing it since I was like 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

And to think that full service in Oregon is cheaper than self service in Washington. When WA gets a carbon tax is when I leave this state.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    For work I travel all over the US. It’s hard for me to get used to states like NJ where they pump your gas.

The scene usually goes like this, trying to get to the airport to get home on Thursday afternoon, running late, needing to gas the rental car up before returning it.

I find the closest service station, jump out of the car, and get ready to start pumping my own gas.

Dude from the service station shows up and asks: “hey what the f%#> are you doing?”

Then I recall these Idiot Laws.

You forgot to add in that the guy then takes 10 minutes to fill up your tank because he couldn't work any slower if he tried. Then when its the next persons turn for gas they have to wait for him to check Facebook before proceeding.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    And to think that full service in Oregon is cheaper than self service in Washington. When WA gets a carbon tax is when I leave this state.
    Because WA's gas taxes are 18 cents higher than OR's. In fact, #2 in the nation for gas taxes. Yeah us! :-/

But at least we take care of our roads...

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Too funny. I wouldn't doubt it at all anyplace west of the Cascades.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

anybody do grocery home delivery . It’s awesome
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I always hated that in OR. I got in more trouble more times for pumping my own gas. The thing is though most places won’t fill your boat or your diesel so with that I was happy.

Don’t confuse yourself with OR and Full Service. All they do is pump the gas. They don’t even stay there. They just put it in the car and pull it out.

You still have to get out and pay at most places.

Full service in the term is checking the oil, washer fluid, washing the windshield.

OR actually started this program to give out more jobs, now OR is just so used to being catered to they are crying like a bunch of liberals lol

Claudia gripes about paying moving her Diesel in GA it’s cold out or hot out lol I prefer to do it myself.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    anybody do grocery home delivery . It’s awesome
    I like Pie!

and home delivered Pie is even betterer!
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Came across this gem today!

https://www.facebook.com/dontpokethe...3702206505353/

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD