Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

best time to buy was dec 30th. now might as well wait until the end of january to help some dealer have a record first month in '18.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I bought my truck from Laura Buick/GMC in Collinsville IL. they are supposedly bouncing from the #1 to #3 dealer in the country depending on the time of year. two years ago they beat all local dealers by over $10,000 on my 15 GMC Sierra (they did not budge on the price they gave me but they did not have to) they also have hundreds of trucks on the lot. It was local for me but when I pick my truck up they had two guys who job was to go to the airport and pick people up.
    I bet in the two hours It took to finalize my truck 10 people showed up with suit case and that was because the flew in from out of town.

here is the web page for them.
    https://www.laurabuickgmc.com
    2007 supra 21v

Yeah Laura is one of the main ones I've been following, and actually where I saw the SLT premium plus with so much off. They just sold 17 denalis for $44k. It was tempting. I tried to buy from a couple dealers at the end of December but none would budge on price and when they heard I was out of town the convo stopped. Must have been a good sales month I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

Chester you got me curious on the premium plus package. Check this dealer out, they have a bunch. I stopped in there Monday and they were ready to deal. I think $40k would get one.

https://www.mckinneybuickgmc.com/

I also researched a little because the amount off seemed suspicious. You may already know this but gm will be revealing new truck later this year for 2019. Hitting lots in late 2018. New body style may not matter but good to know before you buy.

2017 Supra SA

Are you saying 2019's will be a new body style? And right now it is super confusing because many are considering the trade in assistance in their savings amount. I do not plan to trade since that would be quite difficult from out of town

Thanks for the dealer suggestion. It looks like the ones you refer to are 4x2. I suppose I didn't mention I will want 4x4 being in the northern snowy climate

They have several 4x4.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Are you saying 2019's will be a new body style? And right now it is super confusing because many are considering the trade in assistance in their savings amount. I do not plan to trade since that would be quite difficult from out of town

Yes. Chevrolet and GMC trucks getting major redesign for 2019 model coming out later this year.

2017 Supra SA

That's what i get for trying to look on my phone. Also, I see what you mean about the 2019 years. I dunno if i like it. Although i seem to say that every iteration and learn to like it. Hopefully i can figure out how to post an image here.

2019-GMC-Sierra-Carscoops-0.jpg

Hmm. Seems a bit Dodgy if you ask me.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!