Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mobius trailer

Default mobius trailer

I am looking for a new trailer to haul my 2005 mobius around. If anyone knows of where to get a good used trailer I would really appreciate some help. I have called all the trailer shops around the Houston area and can't find anyone willing to work on my trailer(rust on the main frame). I have also called the marinas around and can't find a used trailer. Any help would be great. Getting a new trailer from boatmate might be the way I have to go, I just don't want to put a ton of money into a new trailer when I know there is a good used one out there for much cheaper. Thanks to all.

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

sand thank you so much i am going to check into this right away

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

86EBB83C-9892-4111-95D5-C3B95265C2A6.jpg

Sandy thank you again for the help. I have some concerns about this trailer working for my boat. If anyone has more knowledge about trailer fitting than I do I would appreciate the help. The guy sent me these measurements. My trailer measures as

A. 31”
    C. 72”
    B. 20”
    D. 14’2” to the axle on my single axle trailer

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

Definitely check out this page. You can U-ship a trailer anywhere these days.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...tegory=Trailer
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Kaneboats, thank you for the tips and the link to the listing in atlanta. I have to have a folding tongue on the the trailer because I keep the boat in my garage and with the folding tongue I literally only have about 1" clearance on the garage door. I will keep searching and I really appreciate any tips or leads sent my way. Thanks everyone.

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

I have emailed about the trailer in Alabama but no reply over a week ago. If anyone knows who's it is please have them PM me. Thanks in advance!

Just found out the trailer in Alabama is from a 2003 Supra Launch, 21ft. Can anyone tell me if the trailer will fit under my 2002 Moomba LSV. Thanks in advanced.

search the width specs of both boats and if similar, I'd go for it. if the price is right you can always put on the trailer(it'll fit, just maybe not exactly right) and adjust/shim/trim or lengthen the bunks as needed for your boat.

all depends on how handy you are and how much saving over a new trailer is worth... a 12pk of beer goes a long ways with a buddy to help with the fitment issues
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten