Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    A lot of Texans got a dusting of snow
    Gotta make sure the world knows

now that's funny....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

About the only thing I've done boat related all month is to mount a sweet "Audi" wakeboard on the wall in our workout room that we're creating. (changing our seldom used guest bedroom into a workout room)

Thanks again to sivs1 for hooking me up with a rare board that looks awesome on the wall.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

It was interesting to see how quiet the December thread was earlier in the month so I knew something was up. This what our winter normally looks like and this year is no exception. Last year was a whole different story at this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    a rare board that looks awesome on the wall.

Kinda makes the TV look small. Maybe find a bigger one. Check out Ed's TV thread for a deal!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Kinda makes the TV look small. Maybe find a bigger one. Check out Ed's TV thread for a deal!
    Small TV is Small.

It's just a 32". Got it free when I upgraded my cell phone last year. It's fine and we like the way it swivels on the wall bracket. The wife mostly uses it on the bike and treadmill. We have a great 60" Samsung 4k smart tv downstairs and a 48" LG 4k smart TV in the bedroom. No worries there.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Kane, did you miss it's in an exercise room? if tray is anything like the other 90% of us a workout room has a life expectancy of 5 months
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    About the only thing I've done boat related all month is to mount a sweet "Audi" wakeboard on the wall in our workout room that we're creating. (changing our seldom used guest bedroom into a workout room)

Thanks again to sivs1 for hooking me up with a rare board that looks awesome on the wall.

Is that a sound bar not mounted under the TV throwing sound sideways? Must be a slow month on the forum if all we have to do is pick apart your workout room.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Is that a sound bar not mounted under the TV throwing sound sideways? Must be a slow month on the forum if all we have to do is pick apart your workout room.
    The TV swivels so it can face any individual piece of equipment. So yes, if my wife is on the treadmill, the soundbar is on her right. If someone is on the bike trainer, weight bench, or the Boflex Max, then the sound bar is in front of them. I would have preferred a smaller 28" soundbar that I would have attached under the TV, but this was the smallest one that had the built in Chromecast. That was more important to me than placement of the bar itself relative to the TV. I put a google home mini in the workout room, so when I'm playing music, I can have google change the volume, stop/start playlists, or track forward with voice commands. That's really what I liked about the built in chromecast.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Dang T, your options are endless!

All this time I've just been picking heavy things up and putting them down, I need to get some technology into workouts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Dang T, your options are endless!

All this time I've just been picking heavy things up and putting them down, I need to get some technology into workouts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    exactly! "Hey Google, make me burn some calories while I sit on my ass".
    www.TraysonsToybox.com