Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    My first Moomba was a Craz, you will love it. You will want to add a little more weight for surfing as most will say. I just had an extra 240 in lead and it was enough for me to surf and wake. I expect you to report back on how much nicer and easier the Craz is rather then the X15. Don't forget to use the launch feature when going wake so the boat gets all the help it can to plane. It's a lot of weight for wakeboarding, the wake is money.
    The launch feature has be turned on? How does it turn on or is it on when autowake is active for wakeboarding?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    The launch feature has be turned on? How does it turn on or is it on when autowake is active for wakeboarding?
    Autowake has to be on wakeboarding mode and launch is activated. Center position on the switch is wakeboarding plus Moomba launch.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Autowake has to be on wakeboarding mode and launch is activated. Center position on the switch is wakeboarding plus Moomba launch.
    So there is or isnt something else besides autowake that needs to be on for the launch feature?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So there is or isnt something else besides autowake that needs to be on for the launch feature?
    Autowake =‘s Moomba launch

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    (Discount code: DFTR)
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I have 18 Moomba Craz.

Ofcoarse I bought the cheap Hyperlite Broadcast. My wave kinda sucks and the push is right behind the platform.

I have read the forum and will soon be upgrading to 1140 in rear lockers and throwing some lead in the front bow.

Which board do you recommend? I'm 6' 1" and 225lbs. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyu04 View Post
    I have 18 Moomba Craz.

Ofcoarse I bought the cheap Hyperlite Broadcast. My wave kinda sucks and the push is right behind the platform.

I have read the forum and will soon be upgrading to 1140 in rear lockers and throwing some lead in the front bow.

I just switched to the Hyperlite Time Machine. It will be perfect for your size and weight as I am almost the exact same. Fins are customizable to have a tighter or looser ride. We have been running with the rear ballast full (no additional weight) and the front ballast at about 50 to 65%. We have plenty of push to drop to the back of the wave and still recover.
    2018 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyu04 View Post
    I have 18 Moomba Craz.

I'm 6'3" and 215lbs and have the larger Broadcast and it surfs fine with stock ballast, I actually like the board and it's a great boat board for new surfers to use. Play with the wave and if you have a small crew you will need more ballast. I would look at the Enzo bags or custom Mojo bags. Your Craz has 900's in the rear, I think the 1140's only fill to 1000lbs, maybe a bit more, but not a lot of gain for the cost. I have a '18 Mojo with custom 1270 bags, they extend under the bench so you lose some storage but they make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnva View Post
    I'm 6'3" and 215lbs and have the larger Broadcast and it surfs fine with stock ballast, I actually like the board and it's a great boat board for new surfers to use. Play with the wave and if you have a small crew you will need more ballast. I would look at the Enzo bags or custom Mojo bags. Your Craz has 900's in the rear, I think the 1140's only fill to 1000lbs, maybe a bit more, but not a lot of gain for the cost. I have a '18 Mojo with custom 1270 bags, they extend under the bench so you lose some storage but they make a huge difference.
    Hmm I wonder if the Mojo bags would fit in my Craz? Now I have started rethinking my whole idea and thinking about the Enzo 1450's Just seems like a lot of work. I will likely have to upgrade my ballast pumps as I have the G3 pumps. I really like my broadcast and it carves good. I have a very small pocket with the current setups I have tried. I just got 500lbs of lead and going to mess with it to see if it will make a difference on placement.
    2018 Moomba Craz 3000lbs Factory Ballast, 500lbs lead, Looking for a lot more push!

The Mojo bags should fit the Craz fine. They leave enough room in the front bench area for the heater if you have it or ropes and some life vest. Buy new fittings with the bags and swapping them takes 15 minutes. The 6 pump system really helps keep up with Autowake, other than that the 3 pump system just takes a couple minutes longer to fill.