Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Just my opinion and nothing against Boonejeepin since his vids prove he has an amazing and failed wave, but I think your money would be better spent on something for front weight instead of 1280s in the back. No doubt it works great for Boonejeepin, but my stock rears with those same midship bags make a pushy wave with only a driver. Gets too big for beginners when we add people weight. Granted, my dealership gave me 350 of lead which I put 100 on top of the ledge between the rear and midships bilaterally and the other 150 in the nose. So if you only want water weight and don’t want the hassle of figuring out how to get it in the bow then the 1280s make sense.

Before I bought the 720 bags, I loaded up on lead, but now 400 of it is mostly used for putting on my cushions when towing far without the cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Whoops. Forgot to say that yes those 720s are perfect. Probably 5 inches or so of height left when closed. Fills front to back perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere