Threaded View

Default Moomba Max ballast question.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    So was it necessary to replace the rear bags to accommodate the piggybacking? (i.e. did the stock rear bags not have enough ports to facilitate the connections?)

Also, what bags did you go with for the underseat bags?

Where did you end up putting your lead?
    Replacing the rear bags was necessary to get the front ports at the bottom of the bags to send the water forward to the underseat bags. I also moved up to 1280 and there is room for so much more in the locker but not sure it would be needed. I used the WakeMAKERS 50Lx25Wx25H bags.

The underseat bags are 550lbs each. WakeMAKERS 45Lx20Wx15H. Fits really well in my opinion.

Both WakeMAKERS bag types have1 lower front port, 2 top center ports, and 2 lower rear ports which accommodate the G6 pumps with a little hose extension and a 90 degree Flowrite connector. The second connection works perfect from the factory. This is due to the WakeMAKERS bag having ports installed closer together than the factory bags.

https://www.wakemakers.com/wakemaker...llast-bag.html

I am still trying to figure out the lead placement but I have 200 under each side seat and 100 under each bow seat (far back, under the windshield) 50 under each locker bag and 50 in the nose. I am not sure where the lead will end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boonejeepin; 01-15-2018 at 11:24 PM.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there