Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    XLV/Max comparison
    Nice OEM swim platform! Whatcha gonna do with the custom? I bet another Moomba owner might be down to snag it from ya. (I don't need it obviously).

That said, what other mods did you strip off the XLV before you traded it in? I have to imagine you still have some lead laying around, right?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Congrats on the new ride! Ultra blue metal flake FTW!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I hope to see this boat in Lake Powell next season, where do you usually launch out of?
    We boat at Mead most of the time but hope to get to Powell once or twice this coming summer.

Where is the best place to stay and launch if not doing a houseboat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

I really need to get some interior pics.

I am waiting for the registration to take the boat to the lake. I don’t want to get a ticket on my maiden voyage. I can’t wait to play with the boat and wave. I will report back.

The boat is pretty well quirked. 400 motor, G6 ballast, AutoFlow, Autowake, Bimini, swivel board racks, heater, sub and amp, bow filler cushion, wake prop, and dual batteries w charger.

I took the lead out of the XLV and I’ll be adding that as I figure out how to setup this boat. Will also be looking into ballast bag upgrades.

I transferred my Exile amp and 2 XM9s. Will be adding an FAE.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Nice OEM swim platform! Whatcha gonna do with the custom? I bet another Moomba owner might be down to snag it from ya. (I don't need it obviously).

That said, what other mods did you strip off the XLV before you traded it in? I have to imagine you still have some lead laying around, right?
    I have the 1 inch platform in the back yard but it would likely be cheaper to just buy the HDPE from Amazon and some Hydroturf. I bet it would be fairly costly to ship.

I pulled all the lead (my back still hurts), Exile XM9s, Exile Harpoon, FAE, batter charger, extra Jabsco pump and line. My garage looks like a boat chop shop.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Awesome! Guess you upgraded from the Yukon too???
    I went for the towing monster.

2017 Ram 3500 dually, Cummins, 4x4, Aisin trans, 4.10 gears. Tow rating of 30,120 lbs.

I have the 1 inch platform in the back yard but it would likely be cheaper to just buy the HDPE from Amazon and some Hydroturf. I bet it would be fairly costly to ship.

I pulled all the lead (my back still hurts), Exile XM9s, Exile Harpoon, FAE, batter charger, extra Jabsco pump and line. My garage looks like a boat chop shop.

Damn. LOL. Smart though. I see you've already got the XM9's up! you work fast!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I really need to get some interior pics.

I am waiting for the registration to take the boat to the lake. I don’t want to get a ticket on my maiden voyage. I can’t wait to play with the boat and wave. I will report back.

The boat is pretty well quirked. 400 motor, G6 ballast, AutoFlow, Autowake, Bimini, swivel board racks, heater, sub and amp, bow filler cushion, wake prop, and dual batteries w charger.

I took the lead out of the XLV and I’ll be adding that as I figure out how to setup this boat. Will also be looking into ballast bag upgrades.

I transferred my Exile amp and 2 XM9s. Will be adding an FAE.

Now you just need 4 more XM9’s to round out that tower.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by smorris7 View Post
    Now you just need 4 more XM9’s to round out that tower.

May try it but headroom would be an issue. Anyone else do it on the A2 tower?

We boat at Mead most of the time but hope to get to Powell once or twice this coming summer.
    Where is the best place to stay and launch if not doing a houseboat?
    Coming from CA you will most likely go for the AZ side of the lake which will be Wahweap or Antelope Point Marina. Waheap has a hotel pretty close to the water and you will pay dearly and will have to book WAY in advance. Antelope Point Marina I feel has better amenities with cart service and the floating restaurant and store. Wahweap might be the best also if you plan to camp on the lake since it's forgiving shores and many camping places. Leaving APM you will have to drive a distance to get to suitable shore camping. Navajo is close to APM and epic sand camping but you bet your ass it's BUSY and will be crowded mid summer. Powell really offers endless adventures no matter where you go on the lake, there's always a place to make home for the night. You can also rent hotels in Page, AZ and travel 10 minutes to the lake everyday. Again very pricey and you will need to book in advance.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)