Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The seat back behind the driver is money. I didn't have it the first season, but purchased aftermarket and installed myself. It is easily the favorite seat in the boat now. As for the sliding seat seatback, it is WAY overpriced in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    I have the walk thru and not sure I'd order again. Due to the finish execution, I walk around it most of the time.
    I like the idea of the walkthrough because I always use the one I have. I'm just not sold on the design of the one on the Moomba.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    The seat back behind the driver is money. I didn't have it the first season, but purchased aftermarket and installed myself. It is easily the favorite seat in the boat now. As for the sliding seat seatback, it is WAY overpriced in my opinion.

I agree. I know we would use the one behind the driver, but since it's a set, is it worth the $900 upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Pock View Post
    I agree. I know we would use the one behind the driver, but since it's a set, is it worth the $900 upgrade?
    I bought just the seat back for behind the driver. Dealer ordered it in for me. It was $165 Canadian. That included the post, mounting bracket and hardware. All I had to do was measure and drill 4 holes.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

I bought just the seat back for behind the driver. Dealer ordered it in for me. It was $165 Canadian. That included the post, mounting bracket and hardware. All I had to do was measure and drill 4 holes.

Did it match you upholstery colors?

Did it match you upholstery colors?
    Yes. They had it color matched to my interior. Kind of a bad pic but you can see.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Yes. They had it color matched to my interior. Kind of a bad pic but you can see.
    Looks great! Thank you.

We have the seat back kit and the walk through, the one behind the driver get used the most , the idea behind the one on the slide seat I liked , but only used it 2 times, seemed to be in the way alot, the walkthrough is pretty handy , not 100% I would order one with it , but having it has been handy, am definitely going to switch to gator step for it though, if your feet are not wet the standard none skid gets really hot in the sun, it got avoided alot this summer due to being to hot
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    We have the seat back kit and the walk through, the one behind the driver get used the most , the idea behind the one on the slide seat I liked , but only used it 2 times, seemed to be in the way alot, the walkthrough is pretty handy , not 100% I would order one with it , but having it has been handy, am definitely going to switch to gator step for it though, if your feet are not wet the standard none skid gets really hot in the sun, it got avoided alot this summer due to being to hot
    I think this years come with Gator Step. I’m like you, if it’s there I would like it, but since I’m ordering, not sure I really want it.

I like the idea of the walkthrough because I always use the one I have. I'm just not sold on the design of the one on the Moomba.
    I had a 2016 Mojo with the walkthrough step pad on it, but it did not have the backrest option on the slide back bench seat or behind the captains chair. I have a 2017 Supra SA now and use the one behind the captains chair all the time, I never use the flip back bench seat with backrest.

The walk through helps keep adults from walking across the upholstery, which in the long run will help keep the upholstery nice, but kids on the other hand pay no attention to it other than trying to avoid it because it gets hot in the TX sun.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix