Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Seat Back Option

All,

I have posted a question here and there and I am now in the process of finalizing an order for a new Mojo. I'm torn on a couple options. One I'm pretty certain is wasteful for me is the tower appearance option. Even though I really do like how it looks it's so pricey for what you get. Any one have insight? I'm pretty certain I am passing on this one.

The option I'm most torn on is the seat backs. A lot of the time it's just me and wife out, but we do get up to around 7ish on our current boat. I feel I currently do not have a need for the seat backs but I worry that if I don't get them and I have that day where I could use them I will really regret not having them. Just for our normal use it's hard to justify the price. Can anyone tell me their experience/advice on this one area?

Thanks all,

- James

Tower accent could possible be done by a local vinyl shop? Not sure whay it includes.

I think the seatbacks give the interior a more finished look. We also use it. (Referring to the one behind the driver)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I went to the factory and on my tour the guy told me the tower package was rarely ordered it’s basically 2 aluminum features added on and as far as the seat back feature it’s two back rest for 1k the rear seat still slides without the option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the typo's in the original post. I was rushing to get my questions posted.

I do have one additional question, what are your thoughts on the Walk-thru?

My wife likes to lay out in the sun a lot. Our Bryant had a wide walk-thru with a bigger/higher step on both sides of the walk-thru so it was very easy to access and very usable. I think the interior step was like the previous Moomba's. Laying out wasn't an issue for my wife because the seat bases were wider on the lounges and she had the higher swim platform with the Bryant being an I/O. In other words she had multiple areas she could use to tan. Plus the walk-thru was a bit deeper compared to the surrounding rear pad so we could fold towels for cushioning if she wanted to lay across the pad. At this point I feel I'm not going to order the walk-thru on the Mojo. To me, the walk-thru option on the Moomba's seem narrow and the step leading to it seems low so I feel you'll still use a seat to access the pad. Then add there are more seems on the rear pad with the walk-thru I feel this has potential to be a bigger issue than not having the walk-thru at all. Any input? I'll post some pictures of the Bryant we are coming from so you all can see what I'm talking about and basing my decision from.

Thanks again,

- James
    Last edited by Pock; 11-29-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowking View Post
    I went to the factory and on my tour the guy told me the tower package was rarely ordered it’s basically 2 aluminum features added on and as far as the seat back feature it’s two back rest for 1k the rear seat still slides without the option
    How did you get a factory tour?

Quote Originally Posted by Pock View Post
    How did you get a factory tour?
    I was in town for a funeral and literally just showed up they were completely cool about do the tour I didn’t even expect to get one I just wanted to see and 2018 in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The factory is open for tours, just give them a call and they are great. We toured a couple different brands.

I passed on the tower accent and seat backs but did opt for the walk across sunpad. Would order the same again.
    Boatless for now

Ditto, I passed on the tower accent (instead I had my dealer paint my bimini arms) and I skipped out on the seat backs. To be honest, even with a full crew, we hardly slide the rear seat forward for observation.

I did order with the walk-through however, it's narrow but I do feel it would minimize wear and tear on the sun pad....just my .02
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I have the walk thru and not sure I'd order again. Due to the finish execution, I walk around it most of the time.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded