Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    I looked at that one, don't know enough about the SC model. School me using my 2013 SA as a comparison.
    I've never used a 2013 SA, LOL. I had a 2015 SC550 and was blown away this boat wasn't talked about more and then getting pulled out of the lineup. We listed the one I had and the wave was fantastic on both sides. Wakeboard wake I say was above average in size
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Got any pics of the wake land mfg tab system for the Supra

Is it the Supra swell or the moomba flow retro fit
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    this is an awesome example of how people on this Forum think.
    wont quote it all but a good post siv and feeding off russells.
    I believe that at the end of the day moomba and supra, coming off the same line, are both going to have the same build quality and both brands have monday and wednesday boats. the difference is in the finish materials used and the quality of SOME of those materials. same can be said for comparing them to any other brand. the actual finish materials and quality of those materials are what make a boat cost more or less. that's where you have to reconcile the 30k difference. just like those that buy an entry ford f150 and those that buy the king ranch version for 20k more.

I can't say I can agree with the comments on moomba beating supreme and supra beating tige tho. it really depends on what each shopper is looking for and their perceived value/performance of the boat. I have surfed a craz and surfed several of the versions of supreme's 226. It would be a no brainer for me to choose the 226 as my perceptions of it blow the craz away. but yet others have demo'ed both and walked away with a craz as they believe it blows the 226 away.

at the end of the day, you demo and look at lots of product and after weighing the pros and cons and perceived value from each manufacturer, you buy what makes your wife happy
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Got any pics of the wake land mfg tab system for the Supra

Is it the Supra swell or the moomba flow retro fit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

It’s the swell gen 1

Wonder if you could upgrade plates or have a shop put directional fins on the bottom like the new ones have . You really should be able to dial it in
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That's an option I considered but have not investigated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Not sure if it's been mentioned but looks like there is a brand new 2016 SC400 in Arkansas. Think that's Greg Orr marina, not entirely sure on that part. I would have to think that would be able to be had for a huge discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Probably naked blacked out max with 6k ballast and a killer stereo.

That’s exactly what I would order but the lack of gel options for the deck kills it for me. Blacked out with a white deck would look silly so I’m out unless something changes.

I like the fact that SC is actually trying to bring value to the inboard market with the Max and Helix, nowadays it seems like manufacturers are just trying to see how far they can push it price wise. I looked to replace my MB with a 23’ and was quoted 90k laughable dollars.
    86 Supra Sunsport
    16 MB Sports F21

Quote Originally Posted by wario View Post
    That’s exactly what I would order but the lack of gel options for the deck kills it for me. Blacked out with a white deck would look silly so I’m out unless something changes.

I like the fact that SC is actually trying to bring value to the inboard market with the Max and Helix, nowadays it seems like manufacturers are just trying to see how far they can push it price wise. I looked to replace my MB with a 23’ and was quoted 90k laughable dollars.
    I can see them trying to keep things simple, and thereby affordable, but I agree with you that the two deck color choices are weaksauce. I mean, honestly, if the boat's accent color and deck color were one in the same, it would be CHEAPER to make the boat, not more expensive. And seriously, how is a different color spray on the deck something that costs more?!?!? load black into the paint gun instead of white. SMH

I think a murdered out accent/deck color with a Brittany blue metalflake main color in the sport spray pattern would be Amazeballs.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by wario View Post

It would look like a skunk!

2017 Supra SA