Words can hardly describe the feeling I get when I hear awesome stories from across the country about sharing water sports with those that are less fortunate. I was watching this video from 2010 and makes me realize how far Wake the World has spread. At the time the video was made, the only events were in North Carolina and Texas (around 30 boats total). This last year, 43 events in 28 states! (450+ boats).

Thank you to everyone out there that loves to share water sports with others. If you are the kind of person that loves sharing water sports with others, let me know. It has never been easier to start your own Wake the World event. Come join our family!

[video]Words can hardly describe the feeling I get when I hear awesome stories from across the country about sharing water sports with those that are less fortunate. I was watching this video from 2010 and makes me realize how far Wake the World has spread. At the time the video was made, the only events were in North Carolina and Texas (around 30 boats total). This last year, 43 events in 28 states! (450+ boats). Thank you to everyone out there that loves to share water sports with others. If you are the kind of person that loves sharing water sports with others, let me know. It has never been easier to start your own Wake the World event. Come join our family!