Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have a 2015 Mojo, can you get a killer wave with manual tabs if I add more weight? I'm going to upgrade to the 1100 lb bags in the rear lockers but is that enough weight? I just didn't feel alot of push on the stock setup.
    Charlie, contact me for help setting up your boat. I have a 15 Mojo with the manual tabs and get a nice wave every time. There are also other factors that no one on here has addressed or asked. For example, is your speed correct, what board are you using and length, how much do you weigh, what setting are you using, how much weight and where is it placed, regular or goofy side.....you get the idea. I am running #1100s rear, factory ibs, and combination of people, water ballast and steal shot to the surf side of around 7-800 pounds. My buddy can ride his slinghshot gnarwal way back on the regular side, and he's around 270 pounds, so that gives you an idea of what you can do.

I will be more than happy to get you dialed in, save your money, or spend some on ballast. I didn't get a good wave either until the extra ballast and some list to the surf side, but the list needs to be added weight, not just having less water in the off side...I may have some photos on here, not sure.
    Last edited by KnoxMojo; 11-30-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold