Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

That's good to hear man.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Ya , was beginning to wonder since it had been almost three months, but all was good. Not sure if it helped the matter , but I did let the dealer know about the crack as soon as I noticed it ,that's when they told me gel goat warranty was only a year, but I bought new in February , and had 2 hours on it when I noticed the crack. Sucks your not having good luck man, they did gel coat and a tach gauge warranty for me. Dealer took care of everything , very happy about it.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by loc82 View Post
    what cracks were fixed and which ones weren't? What was your reason for submitting your warranty claim?
    I had a few other issues that needed to be taken care of driving the warranty claims. nothing major. showed them the cracks. they(dealer- but not the one that sold the boat as it was an out of state purchase) agreed to take care of a couple that were near the rub rail. there were a few others that were on the side near the decals. I believe the logic was the ones at the rub rail could be from flex/stress but the ones on the sides could be traced back to a novice docking so they denied them.

I would consider it a win if you get the bimini replaced as according to your OP it was due to wind. that is not something they should cover so consider the "free" bimini compensation for some of the other issues.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

The boat show starts on Wednesday here in Chicago so I'm looking forward to speaking with different people to get their opinions about my issue. It should be interesting. I'll let you guys know what they say.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

You won't get good answers at a boat show as they push positive energy for their products and negative for their competitors. You would be better off searching forums.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD