Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just to clarify a couple of things here. The "Enzo" sac is a Fly High brand model sac that carries a manufacture part number W712. It is not discontinued by the manufacturer per their 2018 price schedule and should be obtainable through any current Fly High dealer. All Enzo sacs are Fly High but not all L shaped sacs are a W712 Enzo.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Just to clarify a couple of things here. The "Enzo" sac is a Fly High brand model sac that carries a manufacture part number W712. It is not discontinued by the manufacturer per their 2018 price schedule and should be obtainable through any current Fly High dealer. All Enzo sacs are Fly High but not all L shaped sacs are a W712 Enzo.
    You are correct, it was the WakeMaker's house-brand version of the Enzo sac that got discontinued, the Fly High version is still available....it just doesn't already have the PnP fittings like the house-brand did.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    You are correct, it was the WakeMaker's house-brand version of the Enzo sac that got discontinued, the Fly High version is still available....it just doesn't already have the PnP fittings like the house-brand did.
    To best fit in an OEM plug-n-play setup, whether supra, moomba malibu, tige or mastercraft, you would want to go with a custom design brand/model specific sac, rather then an off the shelf universal design like the W712.

If money is no object, then yes, but we're on a budget wake boat forum. I think most guys around here like to stretch a dollar if they can. The fly high enzo fits very well in the boats that stazi and RC own, and at significantly less than the price of custom bags. Obviously custom is best, but what are you gaining? It definitely isn't displacement in the case of stazi and RC. Although I have no experience with the SE that the op owns, so their may be huge gains in going custom in that boat. I would imagine ragboy would be able to tell him exactly what the difference is between the custom SE bags and the enzo's.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Obviously custom is best, but what are you gaining?
    As noted already, a custom allows you to place the correct number of ports in the proper locations in order to mate with the OEM PnP plumbing, rather then have to modify the PnP plumbing. Altering the plumbing can lead to poor or incomplete draining and unwanted passive draining. Budget goes out the window when you end up buying another sac because the standard off the shelf sac ends up to problematic with the OEM PnP.

A custom also allows the designer to build a sac that best fits and molds to the boat. You can also design the sac to hold the ideal amount of ballast, where as a standard sac may not hold enough or capable of holding more. Not every boat locker needs a 102" long sac under the seats.

I would imagine ragboy would be able to tell him exactly what the difference is between the custom SE bags and the enzo's.
    Im sure Robert could, but I already did when we talked yesterday morning.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems like you're kind of overcomplicating things. I don't see why modifying pnp plumbing would be an issue. Worst case scenario you spend $5 If you need to extend a hose and buy a clamp. It's literally a ten minute job. You're still $395 better off than going custom.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

It’s become a bit of a moot point as I have found an angle to some customs made for the SE. At an irresistible price point. I am going to see how it plays out before ordering my own customs. Standby MLA—if full bore customs I will hit you up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lead not an option?

2017 Supra SA

Already own 850 of lead. All in the boat 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Already own 850 of lead. All in the boat 🤣

I like your style! How much total weight have you got in that SE and how much are you aiming for?

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.