Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I got one of these for under $20 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/XtremepowerUS...T0RVJ004NTKVJA

I tested it out with an oil change on my BMW and it was quick and easy. LOVED it.

I'd at a minimum ask for a breakdown on what they charged you for parts and labor!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Dealer Oil Change Price

Have you tested it out on any other expensive awesome high performance German cars that you own? 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Have you tested it out on any other expensive awesome high performance German cars that you own? ��

My BMW's almost 20 years old. It doesn't even book out at $10k. I mentioned BMW because it's one of the few makes with a cartridge oil filter at the top of the engine, which means that I was able to change the oil without ever jacking up the car. Which would be a similar experience to a boat with a remote oil filter mount like we all have...

But actually, I just like making myself feel cool by pretending I'm better than all of you because I have a car that if I sold it might make a downpayment on whatever the rest of you drive!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Dealer Oil Change Price

Just razzin’ — perfectly played!

Last edited by dakota4ce; 11-15-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Just razzin’!

I did give you an easy target on that one!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I got one of these for under $20 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/XtremepowerUS...T0RVJ004NTKVJA

I tested it out with an oil change on my BMW and it was quick and easy. LOVED it.

I'd at a minimum ask for a breakdown on what they charged you for parts and labor!
    How long are the 12v cables on that pump trayson? Is there any way to mount that pump on the lid of a 5 gallon pail?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    How long are the 12v cables on that pump trayson? Is there any way to mount that pump on the lid of a 5 gallon pail?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I would imagine you could rig something up for the 5 gallon bucket. when I did the oil change on my car, the oil was warm and I was able to simply turn it on, and wait for a gallon jug to get filled up, then turned it off and moved the hose to another gallon jug. didn't spill a drop and it was ready for the curbside oil recycling to come pick up the oil.

That said, you could easily take the output hose and shorten it and have it dump into the bucket. Likewise, if the power leads aren't long enough to reach all the way from the boat engine to the battery, it wouldn't be hard to clip the power cord and simply splice in a longer power lead (1 section of wire and 4 butt splice connectors). I'm guessing it'll be really close or maybe too short for the boat's power run, but maybe if your bucket was on the floor of the boat in between the engine and the batteries it'd make it?

Not sure if I'll do my oil change when I winterize or when I summarize...
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I'm surprised with all the support your dealer gives you ahs sponcer your even you wouldn't get a family price
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I'm surprised with all the support your dealer gives you ahs sponcer your even you wouldn't get a family price
    They did knock it down for me which was nice however I am not going to get any more service done there. Just simply can’t afford it.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Not sure if I'll do my oil change when I winterize or when I summarize...
    Would you rather go to bed dirty and fester in your acidic sweaty body all winter long or go to bed in nice fresh clean new jammies sheets and skin?........
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug