Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There's no replacement for displacement, regardless of surf system. If you love your wave as is, then that's awesome! It's hard to tell you that the 3.0 is 25% better or 50% better , or whatever without you actually trying the wave on a boat with the new 3.0 that is weighted down like your current boat. Everyone has different preferences so giving you a number value is going to be very tough. The 3.0 is easier to get clean on both sides with minimal weight transfer, and makes a great clean wave. That's about all I can tell you.

My wave is the same as Ragboy’s SE wave, more or less. It’s excellent.

However, if better exists, I am ALWAYS interested.
    If there’s a marked shape difference, then it’s intriguing. More lip, steeper face like RZX would be fun, but not in a less powerful wave. Which is why RZX is inferior at this time to mine. It’s shape is great, but it’s not as strong and long.

I know it’s splitting hairs. It’s winter, I am bored.

Trying an SE weighted like mine is a tall task. Dealers seldom know how to make these boats really sing. And my dealer keeps low to nonexistent stock levels. I think they do have an SE and and SA on order though. That’s it, however.

Anyway, someone who has been on both 2.0 and 3.0 in similar configurations and has thoughtful insight on the differences would be fun to talk to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I suspect that 2.0 can make 95% of the wave 3.0 can make, it Just may take more weight, and more lean to do it. This makes it less “switch” friendly and uses more gas. But that doesn’t matter to me as much as making a top notch wave. If the wave is slamming I could give a rip about gas and a little leaning 🤣. AMIRIGHT?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk